Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFB - Recruiting and Off Season News (not Smack!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so nothing new.

Comment

TEXAS.

Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Knox is going back down to Austin for an OV after he decomitted months ago.

Saw that on the twitters earlier.

Comment

Comment

Hype Video
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx97DeGBDdY&feature=player_detailpage"]TEXAS TECH FOOTBALL - LET'S GET IT - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Strong is visiting Alaka today at school. Looks like the full press is on with this kid. Hope he picks the right school for him......Gig Em

Comment

^ Don't worry Sumlin is coming in right behind him. Closer.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                  Strong is visiting Alaka today at school. Looks like the full press is on with this kid. Hope he picks the right school for him......Gig Em
                  Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  ^ Don't worry Sumlin is coming in right behind him. Closer.
                  I believe they both have their in home visits with Alaka tonight? Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    I believe they both have their in home visits with Alaka tonight? Is this correct?
                    Yes. Sumlin is visiting the school this afternoon. How do they decide on who comes first or last? First come first serve, I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
                      Yes. Sumlin is visiting the school this afternoon. How do they decide on who comes first or last? First come first serve, I guess?
                      I think it all depends on schedule of coaches and the player. They try to maximize their time and hit as many schools and players as possible.

Comment

CFB - Recruiting and Off Season News (not Smack!)

Strong was in and out, time for Sumlin to fly in on the Swagcopter.

The in school meetings were set for 9:00 am and 11:00 am, I believe.

Sounds like Alaka might come to Austin this weekend. He seems like a heavy Aggie lean at this point. Although, last impression may be all in Strong and staffs hands if he comes to the Forty this weekend to meet the staff. That is, unless Sumlin can get him to flip, today.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 01-23-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Aggie side not expecting a decision this week, most likely next week. Alaka would be a nice pickup late in the game, but we took 7 LB last year after washington and wiggins spun down. We could use an OLB for sure, but we NEED A MLB! Kenny Young please.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                            Aggie side not expecting a decision this week, most likely next week. Alaka would be a nice pickup late in the game, but we took 7 LB last year after washington and wiggins spun down. We could use an OLB for sure, but we NEED A MLB! Kenny Young please.
                            What's the news on Young? I heard he was going to be a tough flip. In the end, I think y'all will get Alaka. He needs to put on some size, so I hope he doesn't think he will play immediately.

Comment

@max_olson: Texas A&M has the first in-home tonight, then Texas. Alaka expecting Vance Bedford to join Strong, Jean-Mary for visit...

Comment

Young prolly close to 50/50.

We will know how they feel about parker and McGraw (Kenny's teammate) this weekend if they offer Donovan Wilson. (safety out of LA with not very good offer list, but 1st team all state safety w/ 13 int). Backup to our backup plan, but if whiff on the others may as well take him and hope it works out...

Comment

Working...
                                X