Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debate

Welcome to the **** show ladies and gentlemen!

Heard enough of Kasich for the night.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
      Heard enough of Kasich for the night.
      Yeah, I was starting to doze off before he got finished.

Comment

As bad as Trump is looking Rubio looks worse, imo

Comment

This is embarrassing tonight between Marco and Donald.

Comment

Haha. They're using graphic stats to call out the Donald. They have declared war on him for sure.

Comment

Just told Kasich he could not talk..

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Haha. They're using graphic stats to call out the Donald. They have declared war on him for sure.
                It doesn't matter that his numbers don't add up. He's gonna get smarter people to negotiate. That will make it all work.

Comment

I really don't think these debates are gonna change anything. I am not sure why I still watch

Comment

They need the candidates in sound proof rooms and to turn off their microphones if they are not answering a question from the moderators. The bickering is a total beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                      They need the candidates in sound proof rooms and to turn off their microphones if they are not answering a question from the moderators. The bickering is a total beat down.
                      They need the audience in soundproof booths too.

Comment

They may of well have put Kasich in a janitor's closet back stage

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          I really don't think these debates are gonna change anything. I am not sure why I still watch
                          I know me too. My wife just asked why I was watching wrestlemania. I said I'm not it's the Republican debate.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            Meanwhile Carson is in his den, feet propped up and drink or beer in hand wondering if Kasich enjoys being ignored...

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                              I know me too. My wife just asked why I was watching wrestlemania. I said I'm not it's the Republican debate.

I think I saw an ad that Undertaker is coming back to WWE....maybe he can come in from Stage Right tonight.

Have all the debates been like this? I think I watched part of the first or second and none since.

Comment

Working...
                              X