Looks like Carson is bowing out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Carson is bowing out....

Not attending next debate according to the news flash I just heard.

Kasich and Rubio...Please follow Ben's lead!

GTFO!

Comment

I hope he steps aside. A good man but he needs to be graceful as the writing is on the wall imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Kasich and Rubio...Please follow Ben's lead!

GTFO!

X2

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
          I hope he steps aside. A good man but he needs to be graceful as the writing is on the wall imo.
          Would make a great Surgeon General of HHS head.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
            He has been nothing but class and we all can pretty much assume he will continue his gentlemen ways.

Comment

Comment

So is he out, or is he just not going to the debate?

Does that mean he's not going to campaign anymore, but he's still going to be willing to collect donation checks from people who have false hope that he can win? Hopefully not. He needs to make it clear that he's out.

Comment

Washington Post

Ben Carson, the retired neurosurgeon who briefly led the Republican presidential race before his campaign began an extended public implosion, told his supporters in a statement Wednesday afternoon that he does not see a “path forward” and will not attend Thursday’s debate in Detroit.

Carson, however, did not formally suspend his campaign. Instead, he said in the statement that he has decided to make a speech about his political future on Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, just outside of Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    So is he out, or is he just not going to the debate?

Does that mean he's not going to campaign anymore, but he's still going to be willing to collect donation checks from people who have false hope that he can win? Hopefully not. He needs to make it clear that he's out.
                    According to Fox News he is reported as saying "seeing no political path forward"

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      Would make a great Surgeon General of HHS head.
                      I mean I guess people say that because he was a surgeon, but really, what does the surgeon general actually do other than proofread warnings for cigarettes? The only surgeon general I can name is c Everett coop, and for the life of me I can't remember why

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        According to Fox News he is reported as saying "seeing no political path forward"
                        Right. But is he still hoping for more donations? Surely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                          I mean I guess people say that because he was a surgeon, but really, what does the surgeon general actually do other than proofread warnings for cigarettes? The only surgeon general I can name is c Everett coop, and for the life of me I can't remember why
                          Because he looked like Cpt Kangaroo

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Because he looked like Cpt Kangaroo
                            Lol didn't he have a weird beard? Like a chin strap beard out something?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              Right. But is he still hoping for more donations? Surely not.
                              He just stated on FB he is speaking at CPAP on Friday and will make more announcements.

Comment

Working...
                              X