No announcement yet.

I must live in a snake pit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you can put sulfur around and run them off.

Comment

Where ya live in Georgetown? I've lived down Cedar Hollow (west on 29) for 25 years and I think we've killed 1 rattlesnake.... crazy that you're seeing so many.

Comment

That's a good amount of snakes. They sure are pretty, but mean as all get out when cornered.

Comment

For everyone you see/kill you missed a gazillion.

I have a special type of hatred for rattlers.

Comment

im with one of the above. about after the 3rd one, my wife would have said, "time to go"

Comment

wow. that is an awful lot.. good luck getting rid of those suckers..

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                I had a buddy who built a house on a low hill SW of Dilley about 20 years ago and killed 191 around the house and barn the first year that he was there. His three year old daughter was bitten as well. It could always be worse...
                Adios,
                Gary
                Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                You must be speaking of Richard, that was a crazy amount of snakes.
                That'd be my guess. That little concrete wall/fence must be helping now though.

Comment

Blue Indigos would help with your problem

Comment

Owl boxes will solve the issue.

Owls will get rid of the food. Then the snakes will leave to search for food.

Comment

Wish we lived closer, we could be friends.

Comment

We have yet to see one on our place in 16 Years.

You just keep them on your side of the neighborhood Bob.

Comment

Bob I kill a few every year. I think last year about 10. This year zero so far. I would the the construction near your place could displace a few to your yard

Comment

You know that place that gets mentioned by the snake lovers in every snake thread where they call people chicken**** and give them **** about killing snakes and say they should relocate them...

yup. its your place they are relocating them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              Where ya live in Georgetown? I've lived down Cedar Hollow (west on 29) for 25 years and I think we've killed 1 rattlesnake.... crazy that you're seeing so many.
                              We live off DB Wood for the last 2 years and have only seen a coachwhip. We have a couple of cats running around the neighborhood maybe that is helping.

Comment

You need a bunch of kingsnakes for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X