ASA at Ft. Bennings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA at Ft. Bennings

So how did everyone do at Fort Bennings this past weekend? Had TBH hat sighting at the shoot on Friday.

I finished tied for 11th in Women's Pro. I'm more excited about finally getting my shot back. I had lost it.

Comment

Not good at all. But we kinda knew it we would most likely not do good. With a very stressful week I won my girls back in a custody case. Then left court for a mad dash too Georgia. But we had a great time seeing everyone and our grand baby's.

Comment

I shot well the first round myself and then headed over to get some lunch (bad decision) had the BBQ and that did not work out so well. Second round I really did not want to even shoot. Ended up finishing the shoot and took 18th. Was shooting well enough to win it before lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          .... I won my girls back in a custody case. Then left court for a mad dash too Georgia. But we had a great time seeing everyone and our grand baby's.
          That is feaking awesome, Daniel!!! So glad to hear you got your girls back!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            That is feaking awesome, Daniel!!! So glad to hear you got your girls back!

Thanks. So happy I just can't hide it

Comment

Originally posted by Eastonoutdoors View Post
              I shot well the first round myself and then headed over to get some lunch (bad decision) had the BBQ and that did not work out so well. Second round I really did not want to even shoot. Ended up finishing the shoot and took 18th. Was shooting well enough to win it before lunch.

I want to use this excuse too. I had the BBQ and almost died. It was not a good choice of food.

Comment

Working...
              X