Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tournaments in East Texas

Hello,
    I am a new member to the forum. I have 2 boys that are 11 years old (twins) and they have been shooting bows now for about 2 years. They shoot in the local 4H shooting sports and also in the Tyler Archery Club 3D monthly tournaments. I am looking for other tournaments within reasonable driving distance that we can go an shoot. We live in Jacksonville. I saw the Rhinehart 100 that is in April and that looks like a good and fun shoot. We can someone find out about local tournaments and etc? Thanks in advance.

Don't do them myself but I'm sure the local guys can help ya out. I know some goto more than you listed. Pistol on here should have some good information if you haven't met in Tyler yet.

Comment

Hey CAH2873 were you at the Tyler shoot Sunday?

Comment

Yes, we were.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Enjoyed talking to you yesturday.
          My son wound up taking 1st in his class.

Dion

Comment

Cool. I think we are going to shoot the Rhinehart 100 in April. Looks like a lot of fun.

Chance

Comment

ya im thinking about it, dont know if im going to take off work or not. Will you be at the Tyler shoot next month?

Comment

Yes, we should be.

Comment

Good deal will see you there.

Comment

Archers For Christ Paris Texas............Jan- Sep (2) 3-d's a month on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays

Website here........http://archersforchristparis.com/

2014 schedule here ......http://archersforchristparis.com/schedule.html

FB page here.........https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arche...17099021637324

Comment

There may be a few in Quitman, have not heard from Kyle about his plans for the year yet.

AFC puts on a good shoot, Paris is a pretty good haul but the shoots are good enough to make the trip.

The archery shop in Canton used to have some 3D shoots on Saturday mornings

Tyler shoot is a good one but I am not a fan of shooting on Sundays, usually have too much going on

Also check Deerman's 3D, they are fun to shoot. Collin County, Quitman, Tyler and Flint are the locations for this year.

Comment

Good Info

Comment

You need the Texas Archery Guide 2014. It has all of the advertised clubs and maps. Lots of great articles and locations of pro-shops. On Target in Canton probably has a few left.

Comment

Yep, talk to me about the Texas Archery Guide! I am also VP of the Tyler club, although I wasn't at last week's club shoot because I was at The Vegas Shoot in umm... Las Vegas!

I may have one or two Guides left, but I recommend you go to On Target Archery in Canton. They have several left and Bryan and his crew are awesome! Also, they put up a 3D range every Saturday that you can shoot anytime. You will raffle tickets for his customer appreciation day. On that day, he gives away a lot of stuff, including two or three bows.

Comment

Deerman's does not have a shoot in Flint, 3rd leg is Paris and state is Tyler

Comment

Working...
                              X