Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBD Oklahoma!! Ocho Grande was his name for the last 5 years. 10Year old son in tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome! Big congrats bud. Happy for you and your son, and he'll remember it forever. I was 10 when my dad killed his biggest buck, which he hasnt topped yet (22 years later), it really is a memory that lasts a lifetime. Thats one awesome 8!

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
      I have him green scored at 156" and I'm not 100% positive I'm doing it right! Guess if anyone can eye it I'm open to opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d say you’re right on the money. My lease mate shot a 158”~ 8 point (might be over 160, had him scored at 150 1/8” and we forgot to give him the 4th mass measurement ) Here’s pics of him and not trying to hijack, just for comparison (also a SE Oklahoma buck from the Kiamichis) Congrats on a STUD of a buck, that’s a once in a lifetime 8 point.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
        I’d say you’re right on the money. My lease mate shot a 158”~ 8 point (might be over 160, had him scored at 150 1/8” and we forgot to give him the 4th mass measurement ) Here’s pics of him and not trying to hijack, just for comparison (also a SE Oklahoma buck from the Kiamichis) Congrats on a STUD of a buck, that’s a once in a lifetime 8 point.

That's a great buck there. This is the biggest typical I've shot. I harvested a non typical freak in Crowley Texas that is my biggest however this hunt was the best of my archery days thus far. Large 8pts are unique for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by TxnRunner View Post
          That's awesome! Big congrats bud. Happy for you and your son, and he'll remember it forever. I was 10 when my dad killed his biggest buck, which he hasnt topped yet (22 years later), it really is a memory that lasts a lifetime. Thats one awesome 8!

Well I am certainly hoping to top this one in the nearer future but we know the difficulties involved. Your buck was no joke this year [emoji850]

Comment

Heck of a deer and very good write up.

Rwc

Comment

Stud!!! Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Heck of a buck! Making memories with your boy that will last forever. Congrats.

Comment

Great buck, congrats.

Comment

That's the stuff right there!!!

Comment

love them big wide 8s!
                          congrats!

Comment

Top stuff mate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ocho Grande hit paper slightly less than expected. He measured 140" no disappointments!!

Comment

Still a fine deer, for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X