hs football playoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
    We've got y'all this week bullseye! I coach for Buna. Hope y'all are smaller than what yall look like on film, y'all got some big ole boys! Good luck, I'm looking forward to Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good luck to you guys. It'll be fun to see it played

Comment

New Caney plays Manvel at UH saturday at 2pm for round 2

Comment

Originally posted by Lafitte23 View Post
        How about those Friendswood Mustangs spanking George Ranch Friday night!
        Warms my heart after George Ranch has kicked our tails for years in district play before moving into 6A like they should have been 5 years ago.

Comment

We took care of Lago friday in a tight ball game and will be playing Santa Gertrudis Academy in SA this friday.

Our RB had 428 yds on friday. Kid just has no quit.

Comment

Pearland snuck in but now we are headed to Round 2.. bring on Atoscacita

Comment

Thrall took care of business against Harper on Thursday night. Now we get to play Ben Bolt at TLU in Seguin on Friday night.

It's a busy sports week for the Tigers, our girls volleyball team is in the State Tournament in Garland starting Wednesday.

Comment

White Oak is still in the game.

Comment

We ( Austin Bowie ) head to Bryan to play Spring this Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well our crew won against Spring Saturday night & now get to face the Woodlands in the 3rd round @ McLane Stadium in Waco this Sat. @ 7:30
                    Had to cancel my annual post Turkey Day fishing trip to POC. He said oh well, we can always go fishing. Awesome run for his senior year, Go Dawgs

Comment

Took care of the lions from Kingville on friday and now have the Bovine from Hallettsville on friday in El Campo

Should be a barn burner. Played them tight the 1st time we met up. Hoping this time the outcome is different. It's hard to beat a team twice in one year.

Comment

Calallen rolls Mercedes 49-0.

Next up is Boerne- Champion Friday in San Antonio. This has the makings of a good game. BC always fields a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                          Took care of the lions from Kingville on friday and now have the Bovine from Hallettsville on friday in El Campo

Should be a barn burner. Played them tight the 1st time we met up. Hoping this time the outcome is different. It's hard to beat a team twice in one year.
                          Rice Consolidated ?
                          Just be glad the Brahmas are not combined with Sacred Heart, they would be real tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            Rice Consolidated ?
                            Just be glad the Brahmas are not combined with Sacred Heart, they would be real tough.
                            I know a bunch of people in Hallettsville as it is where our church is. That is how a bunch of small towns are. They have a private (catholic) school that splits them.

I am good friends with the HB coaching staff so this game is always interesting.

Comment

Carthage moves on to round 3. Go Dawgs!

Comment

Teague moves on to face Cameron this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X