• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    I can’t stand coffee so I drink bang.

I’ve bought 12 cases this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mango Peach and Purple Guava Pear are the best!

Comment

No. Unless I opened up a franchise. Which is ridiculously hard to obtain, by the way.

Comment

5 dollar cup of coffee? Don't think so...

Comment

Originally posted by JimMcKnight View Post
          5 dollar cup of coffee? Don't think so...

Hmmmmm.
          I’ve never paid five dollars for a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

From what I have seen they are not that much more expensive than gas station coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

And here we are.....its awareness training day.

Comment

On occasion. If it is COLD outside, meeting with vendors, have a hunkering for something they have. I guess 20 times per year...………..which is basically hardly ever as compared to real customers.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                So this is a perfect summation that begs the question; would a competitor with even slightly better coffee that kept its political views to itself thrive in that market? Starbucks has a monopoly and zero direct competition. A chain that just has coffee and espresso drinks. No milkshakes or fraps or whatever.

That is an excellent question. There are lots of small local/regional chains but no national competition sans Dunkin. Seems if you can have 4-5 national burger brands there ought to be room in caffeinated drink segment

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  That is an excellent question. There are lots of small local/regional chains but no national competition sans Dunkin. Seems if you can have 4-5 national burger brands there ought to be room in caffeinated drink segment
                  Landrover you are up! Bonfire Coffee, I can see it now

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    Landrover you are up! Bonfire Coffee, I can see it now
                    LOL...…….PJ's and Caribou Coffee are in that space actually. This could be an opening for them to hit a homerun. But I would not hold my breath......lol!

This is a copy of my email to a young man I mentor that got his MBA five years ago, and tearing up the financial world. I was specifically responding to the open letter from the CEO of Starbucks that he had sent out:

Nate, I find the entire situation non-interesting actually. I really believe the issue with that location was the manager/staff and the direction they were given at that location. Why? I see folks chilling in Starbucks ALL THE TIME. Never buying anything , and using the bathroom at will. Heck, being in professional SALES for 25 years I have NEVER seen an issue with folks hanging out in their stores. Don't get me wrong, this action shows WE GIVE A **** as a corporate entity which is OK.....I guess! It also allows an opportunity to open a dialogue...……………………...again!!!!!!! Take a look at the BARISTA's/employee's at STARBUCKS...……………...most are extremely liberal! All in all, I hope those young men that had to deal with that degrading non-sense can use this energy to propel themselves/families/friends/frat/kids into another stratosphere. Don't "miss the opportunity" (Hamilton reference) to make a difference as college graduates when it is laid out on a platter.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      I hope those young men that had to deal with that degrading non-sense can use this energy to propel themselves/families/friends/frat/kids into another stratosphere. Don't "miss the opportunity" (Hamilton reference) to make a difference as college graduates when it is laid out on a platter.
                      The guys that were asked to leave?

Comment

I got drunk one time and went into Starbucks and asked to use their restroom.
                        The guy said "you can't pee here"
                        I said "I'm not gonna pee here. I'm gonna pee wayyyy over there"

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          The guys that were asked to leave?
                          Yes. The two guys have already done a positive agreement ($1 deal and a handshake)with the city of Philly that helps young entrepreneurs get moving in the right direction. It is rumored that Starbucks is also looking to participate in that type of locally based initiative. The two guys are not yelling "bloody murder"! So far are using this national & global attention to do good things.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Yes. The two guys have already done a positive agreement ($1 deal and a handshake)with the city of Philly that helps young entrepreneurs get moving in the right direction. It is rumored that Starbucks is also looking to participate in that type of locally based initiative. The two guys are not yelling "bloody murder"! So far are using this national & global attention to do good things.

I had heard they were taking none of the settlement and it was all going to charity. I think the whole things a big joke but my hats off to the two gents for making the selfless decision they did.

Comment

Sad isn't it.
                              Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              So 2 young sheriff deputies are murdered while having lunch and no one bats an eye.

2 black guys are arrested/ removed from a Starbucks and everyone loses their **** ?
                              Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Help me out.

The 2 men (I’m color blind) were loitering in the store, and somebody called the police.

The Philadelphia police arrested them. Maybe were rude while doing it.

Why is Starbucks doing racial sensitivity training?

I’m waiting for the Starbucks bathrooms to start looking like the San Jose public library with homeless doing towel baths in the sink, and washing clothes and drying it with the electric hand dryer.

Comment

Working...
                                X