No announcement yet.

Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip out didn't work yesterday! Key broke off in the ignition at the dock!

But today got some goodies in the mail! Brush lunker jigs came, green leds for the boat, and a green underwater light! Guess that will give me something to play with while I wait on the new ignition to come in!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Trip out didn't work yesterday! Key broke off in the ignition at the dock!

But today got some goodies in the mail! Brush lunker jigs came, green leds for the boat, and a green underwater light! Guess that will give me something to play with while I wait on the new ignition to come in!

You picked some good colors on those brush lunkers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
        You picked some good colors on those brush lunkers

I fb messaged them and told them where I fished and that is what they recommended. Hopefully they bring me some luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          I fb messaged them and told them where I fished and that is what they recommended. Hopefully they bring me some luck!

That black and chartreuse one is money on a cloudy day. White one is good anytime. Takes pics of your haul when you get done.[emoji57]

Comment

Got my LED lights wired in! Hopefully ignition shows up by this weekend and I can go fish!

Any of you guys fish at night with in water LED?

Comment

I've always used the old school floating 55watt lights I've had for years and years. They're not as efficient as the LEDs. But they still work. Usually use them with live bait for what ever will bite under them . I'll replace them with LEDs when they die.
              Lotta fun when you tie two or more boats together gunnel to gunnel on a night float.

Comment

Dnt know where y'all are at but it is overcast, 4 mph wind out of the west and alittle misty around here. Only have 6 jobs today and my son and I will hopefully be on the water about 1 to finish the day working hard! [emoji29] HeHe [emoji476].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had to slip off some this morning. Threw em all back today. About 50/50 docks and brush. Back at the office now watching it pour!!

Comment

Slew, were they holding 12-15? Or mostly deeper?

Comment

They were biting well on lake Waco last weekend, kids had a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Slew, were they holding 12-15? Or mostly deeper?
                        Piles were 12-15' docks were 8-12' Probably caught 80-100 if I had to guess. Several 1.25 fish but no pigs. Did stick a dozen or so off a new pile so thats always a plus!

Comment

Nice stringer Chris! And I didn't know you had "fishing buddies"!

Comment

I shouldn't have said anything. I jynxed myself, did not end up getting to go like I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Martin View Post

They were biting well on lake Waco last weekend, kids had a blast.

Nice! Guess I'm the only one that can't find them on Waco!

Comment

Won't be long now. Got me some of Pepops' custom hand tied jigs.
                                Can't wait to dangle these pretties in front of some sac a lait noses.
                                Grapefruit Limeade, Grape Limeade and Electric Chicken.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X