No announcement yet.

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got down to the place over the weekend and though it rained like crazy we had some beautiful days... Got some pictures of the llano running fast...
    Finally got the camper moved on the ace and taking in the view
    Flat rock

Yates crossing

Johnson fork and main llano junction

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly1 View Post
      Well if the truth be known id love to be around Fredericksburg, Harper, kerrville, Junction, Mason....kinda that area. I already live about 6 hours from the Hill Country so if I get out past Rocksprings I'm pushing 7-8 hours!
      Not to hijack Mace's thread but thought I would chime in to Grizz.
      I live in Port Neches and bought a place just north of Junction in early 2012. Love it! We make the trip about every three to four weeks and it is typically right at 7 hours driveway to gate. I hunt south of Rocksprings every December and that trip is nearly identical.

Looking great Mace.

Tim

Comment

Thanks Tim.... Where a outs did y'all buy? If you don't mind me asking... I guess I'm lucky to just be 3 1/2 hours away

Comment

I front 83, about 11 miles north of I-10.

Haven't been able to make it out since mid-April due to other commitments. Luckily I have made friends in the area that have checked on my place and fences after the heavy storms. Got hit by lightening with the storms last weekend. PEC was out Monday replacing the transformer feeding the house and north well. No water gaps hung open, so I have been very fortunate. Blessed to have the place!

Planning on heading out next weekend. Hope the forecast holds.

Tim

Comment

looks like y'all are living the dream!

The place is coming together nicely, keep up the hard work it definitely looks like its paying off

Comment

Thanks hooligan.... Good deal Tim.... It should be green for you when you get down.... It rained and rained on us last week... River is still unflioatable

Comment

Someday!!

Comment

Some hill country views

Comment

Got a wall hanger Friday morning !!! Got to love summer time axis

Comment

Nice. Did you have game cam pics of him before you showed up to hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post

Got a wall hanger Friday morning !!! Got to love summer time axis
                        Nice!

Comment

Very Nice, great progress.

Comment

Thank y'all... I don't even have my game cameras set out.... I kinda like the surprise of seeing new animals... I had seen him a couple of times .... But there are a lot of nice axis bucks cruising by my place this time of year....

Comment

Nice axis my man!

Comment

Got some work and play done this past weekend also

Outdoor shower....

Big Red and my oldest son Kye

East bound family selfie

Comment

Working...
                                X