4 spots to Chandeleur on VI open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 spots to Chandeleur on VI open

Long story short I need to fill some spots on a trip next month. Need at least 4. Arrive at the dock on Sunday June 11th, fish Monday and Tuesday and return to dock Wednesday.

This is a family trip, wives/significant others and kids welcome. Mine are going

All that's needed is tackle and drinks. They do the rest and reports are the food is phenomenal.

750 a person with 10 700 with 12. More info on the site. I'm pretty sure this is the largest boat that does these trips.

That ought to be pretty easy to fill... We are going on the same days in July only fishing 3 days coming back in on Wednesday night, leaving for home on Thursday...

Comment

Go with us as a scouting trip!

I thought about the 3 day but most guys didn't want to be gone that long. Same guys that backed out.

Since someone asked, my son is 14 and will be the youngest. Pops is 76 and the eldest

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Go with us as a scouting trip!

I thought about the 3 day but most guys didn't want to be gone that long. Same guys that backed out.

Since someone asked, my son is 14 and will be the youngest. Pops is 76 and the eldest

I'd LOVE to front my buddies!! ...I'm in the Oil Patch so, too much month left at the end of the money right now! We have an 11 year old goin' with us... Father, son, grandson combo... They're pretty pumped too!

Comment

Thatsounds really fun!... Wish we could do something like that, but the work schedules won't allow for much at the moments

Comment

Long story short I need to fill some spots on a trip next month. Need at least 4. Arrive at the dock on Sunday June 11th, fish Monday and Tuesday and return to dock Wednesday.

This is a family trip, wives/significant others and kids welcome. Mine are going

All that's needed is tackle and drinks. They do the rest and reports are the food is phenomenal.

750 a person with 10 700 with 12. More info on the site. I'm pretty sure this is the largest boat that does these trips.

http://chandeleurfishingcharters.com/fishing.html

Would you please PM me your contact info. My dad is interested in joining your group. I will pass along your info once I get it. Thanks!

Comment

One more to fill it. Room for 3

Comment

Folks, if you were ever going to consider a trip and there's only 1 or 2 of you, you'll never beat this deal with a first class outfit! My group and I are going the exact way same days but in July. I'd have rather had the June date too but it was already booked!

Y'all need to jump all over this!

Comment

Sure wish this trip was in October. We would take two spots off your hands.

http://chandeleurfishingcharters.com/fishing.html

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Folks, if you were ever going to consider a trip and there's only 1 or 2 of you, you'll never beat this deal with a first class outfit! My group and I are going the exact way same days but in July. I'd have rather had the June date too but it was already booked!

Y'all need to jump all over this!
                    I booked second week of Feb and still wasn't the first customer for June.

But I did get the first set of 4 tide days[emoji2]

I'd rather be there in October but that would mean my son couldn't go. He's pretty ate up with fishin and could probably wear out most grown men with his drive to fish
                    Last edited by Quackerbox; 05-11-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Yea, we've been booked since Feb. too. One of these days, I'm gonna try a Fall trip. Hard to pick up a fishin' pole when I can pick up my bow though... My brother only fishes in the fall now... Used to be peaceful and quiet up in the north end of Trinity, but he says now there's people fishin' year round and some of the peace and quiet is gone.

Comment

Look me up if y'all book a fall trip. You can't really beat 700 bucks for 2 whole days of fishing with meals and lodging.

Comment

Don't forget the boat ride. Last time I went we came back half day early because of weather, still had 20' seas the whole way back in!

Still a great fishing trip. Free bump.

Comment

Look me up if y'all book a fall trip. You can't really beat 700 bucks for 2 whole days of fishing with meals and lodging.

Will do. Maybe next year...

Comment

I would really like to go on one of these. If I would have known I wasn't getting drawn for an elk hunt I wouldn't have booked already. Might still be able to get it to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X