Pros and cons to bow quivers...slide on vs strap on vs etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    Yes. The arrows would work loose with the heads facing up.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
    You need to get better grippers that pinch the shaft. For skinny shafts, you can usually buy little bands that address that.

Nevermind how weird that must look... from a practical standpoint, I wouldn't want my fletchings to be flagging high in the air near my face. When shooting out of a blind for instance, the fletchings are hidden below the window, etc.

Edit: I've noticed that animals key on your eyes. There is some serious truth to trying to avoid making eye contact or letting them see your eyes... at least in my experience there is. So flagging feathers near my eye level is something I'd try and avoid.
    Last edited by SwampRabbit; 05-11-2017, 02:15 PM.

Comment

IMHO, you can't beat the function of a Great Northern quiver. There are a few out there that are prettier, but none that function any better!

As far as pros and cons, it is like most everything else in trad archery/bowhunting, and really comes down to personal preference.

Bisch

Comment

I prefer a hip quiver actually. And thw fetching is the same distance from now center either way so it doesn't bother me.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
          I love my Big Jim strap-on!!!!!
          Ps.. I'm not responsible for what ever pulls up if you google that! Just saying.....
          Just bout snorted beer out my nose holes.

Thanks for the suggestions fellas.

Byron

Comment

Working...
          X