Christmas meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas meals

Watcha cookin? Christmas eve meal is meat loaf, mashed tators, green beans, homade mac and cheese and rolls.

Christmas day is brisket (which I smoked today), potato salad, beans and sausage.

I thought about doing a prime rib. It scares me too mess that beautiful piece of meat up though.

Snow crab tomorrow night and prime rib Christmas night. Wife and family will have eggs Benedict Christmas morning but I’ll be stuck at work.

Comment

Christmas Eve is always drinks and finger foods and Christmas Day my FIL makes enchiladas.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
        Snow crab tomorrow night and prime rib Christmas night. Wife and family will have eggs Benedict Christmas morning but I’ll be stuck at work.

Have you mastered the prime rib??

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
          Have you mastered the prime rib??

Reckon I’d destroy it. We’ve always all gotten together at my folks’ place and they cook.

Comment

Lasagna tomorrow. Ham and traditional sides the next day.

Comment

Tamales and appetizer food tomorrow. Traditional on Christmas Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gumbo tomorrow night w/ my family. Xmas AM egg casserole and gingerbread and egg nog. Trad turkey/ham/dressing Xmas day with my mom’s side of the extended family.

Comment

Tamales. Pork, cilantro chicken, cream cheese w/jalapeño, and bean. Lots of tamales.

Comment

Crab and shrimp boil tomorrow. Smoking a brisket, ribs, and making sausage Christmas Day. Also making beans and slaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tamales, red chile beef enchiladas, green chile chicken enchiladas, Pozole, beans, rice, fresh tortillas.

Comment

Brisket and smoked chicken tomorrow. Tamales, tacos Christmas day.

Comment

Crooked Arrow that prime rib is way easier than that brisket.

Comment

Cooking them on my early Christmas gift from my wonderful girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Had BBQ wirh my moms step family last weekend. Mexican food tomorrow night, big Christmas brunch/drinking Christmas morning and traditional turkey and dressing Christmas night.

Comment

Working...
                              X