Stolen welders and trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen welders and trailer

Had a trailer stolen last night with 2 Miller bobcat 250 welders, torch set up, toll boxes full of tools, ladders and much more. This trailer was set up to build metal buildings. Also they took a power washer and an airless painter. This was taken from St. PETER METAL WORKS outside of Whitney. I don’t know how to post pics or videos but I got it all on camera. If someone could post a few pictures for me I would appreciate it it. Text me at 817-659-9500. I will put up a link to the Facebook post as soon as it gets posted.

Sorry to hear. I’ll keep an eye out.

Comment

Text me pics I’ll post them for you

Comment

Attached Files
        Last edited by Worksalot; 09-04-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Looks like a Ford Expedition.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Worksalot; 09-04-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Here is a link to the Facebook page with more pics. And a reward for $2500

Comment

For sure expedition. But, rear plate looks gone or covered. Most likely wouldn't matter if it's not.

Good luck with the recovery

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

It's my understanding that there was a dark Ford SUV steeling custom wheels off of PUs in one subdivision in south Burleson here. One of my coworkers who lives in that subdivision walked out to go to work one morning recently and saw a theft in progress. He called Burleson PD. They had a pursuit into Joshua where the PD then lost the SUV. I wonder if this could be the same thieves.

Comment

I live not to far from you, I will keep a eye for ya.

Comment

Many people have identified the perp. It’s just a matter of finding him and hopefully finding our stuff. Thank u for the help. If everyone that reads this would go to the Facebook link and share it it sure wouldn’t hurt. If it requires a friend request i bet it will be granted.

Comment

That's why I have alarms on my cameras that alerts me. I would have shot his tires out or that's what I would have told the police. Sorry pos needs to learn a lesson. Wonder how much meth you can get for a rig like that.

Comment

Every thing was recovered. And a few people are spending some time in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkkj View Post
                          Every thing was recovered. And a few people are spending some time in jail.
                          That's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome!!!

Comment

Awesome, details?

Comment

Working...
                              X