First Point LSBA Youth Hunt 2016. LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be heading out early Friday morning and hope to be there by noon. Clay and I are excited. If you're one of the luck participants, fill free to update this thread so everyone can follow along. Drive safe and we'll see ya there or along the way.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    My wife is trying to talk me into driving down Thursday night so I'm not exhausted all day Friday. Might not be a bad idea.
    Last edited by Mac...; 10-12-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
      Looking forward to meeting everyone.
      My wife is trying to talk me into driving down Thursday night so I'm not exhausted all day Friday. Might not be a bad idea.
      I was going to do that, until my wife informed me I have to take her to Hoddy airport at 4:30 Friday morning.

Comment

This is going to be a great trip.

Jaden and I are planning on heading out early Friday morning to try and get in between 12-1300. We made our Academy run tonight and she's ready to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter and I will be there Friday around noon. She's so excited! I'm really looking forward to this hunt with her. This will be her first bow hunt.

She's driving tacks at 25 yards today.

Comment

We will be heading out of Victoria around 6:00-7:00 Friday. Quick trip to store tomorrow and should be ready.

Comment

We needed new camp chairs and Academy has these for $12.99. Pretty nice chair for the price. It's got s little cooler thing in the arm.

Comment

I'm shooting for a noon arrival time. Hunter is super excited about this hunt. Looking forward to meeting everyone and watching memories being made.

Comment

Following. Good luck to all the hunters.

Comment

Here's my hunting buddy for the weekend
                    (2 year old hunting pic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Last edited by Mac...; 10-12-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Last season was my daughters first year to hunt. It was gun season and she made a perfect shot on a buck on her first hunt in the stand!

Perfect heart shot!

I'm hoping she can have the same success this weekend with a bow. Either way it should be a great time.

Comment

Looks like the start of a good crew. Here's a few of my sons kills.

Comment

This is my daughters first hunt. She's always watched me come and go to hunt but this spring she came to me and said she was ready to go out and hunt.

She's been shooting daily for the last 3 weeks.

Last edited by Bazo; 10-12-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

My daughter has been setting in the bow stand with me since she was 3. We have had animals in range every set, so I have high hopes for this hunt. She's my good luck charm, so I hope I can return the luck by her side. She has never taken an animal before. This will be a special trip for us for sure. She had the green light last year but all we saw with her behind the bow was spotted fawns... She wanted to, I just couldn't let her do it.

Comment

Wish my daughter could have made it out there this weekend. Good luck to all the youngsters.

Comment

Working...
                              X