Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Yep. That's what we are hoping!

Are you stalking' me? Fish was released unharm (didn't feel like cleaning him). So I got a filet o fish instead!
    Lol! You happened to turn into mickey ds right in front of us. Prolly didnt see us, blue crew cab cheby pulling a red ranger

Comment

Well thanks for honking and saying hi! =)

Comment

Place is looking great Bobby. You will definitely notice a temp difference in the trailer.

Comment

All caught up... glad to see you are feeling well and making progress on the KCA Ranch.

Comment

Awesome place chew!

Comment

Greatness, once again!

Looking good.

Comment

Thanks guys. Got a few trailcam pics to post:
                These are from my back feeder up on the big hill
                Attached Files

Comment

These are from my camp feeder about 100 yards from the camper:
                  Attached Files

Comment

looks sweet..and you were fishing so close, and didn't come by...wow....you need to take out some of those tree rats.

Comment

Loving the updates Chew!

Comment

looking good!

Comment

Observations from Timbo!
                          - The awning looks great, sure gonna help the a/c work easier.
                          - I like the way you took the pic with the gloves, makes us think you are doing work.
                          - That boar got some cutters on him, good luck putting him to sleep.
                          - You need to start work on the high fence at your entry point, it won't be long before some of them country boy's start trying to stop and visit that pretty daughter you got!

You guys have done a lot with the place, it looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                            Observations from Timbo!

- The awning looks great, sure gonna help the a/c work easier.

- I like the way you took the pic with the gloves, makes us think you are doing work.

- That boar got some cutters on him, good luck putting him to sleep.

- You need to start work on the high fence at your entry point, it won't be long before some of them country boy's start trying to stop and visit that pretty daughter you got!

You guys have done a lot with the place, it looks great.

All good points that will be taken into consideration.

Comment

I was just check-n in to see how it's coming along. Looks like a lot of nice improvements made there Bobby.

Oh! And that hog needs some pit time. BBQ pit time .

Comment

Heck yeah mike. I hope he slips up and starts coming in regular.

Just loaded up for next trip. Hoping to set up some waterers for chickens/rabbits.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400545686.312595.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	24305603

Comment

Working...
                                X