Portable backtop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable backtop?

I've used the search feature, but I can't find any back stops that I can use with my 3-D target that I can just pick up and move pretty easily. Lost two arrows today and I'm getting frustrated a little bit. Does anyone have any ideas? I need it to be pretty cheap as well because I don't have a lot of money and the money I do have is going towards new arrows!

We use 4'x8' rubber mats for horse stalls. I suppose you could build a portable frame with wheels on it to move the mat

Comment

Borrow someones metal detector and look for those arrows !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 6.8mmSPC View Post
        We use 4'x8' rubber mats for horse stalls. I suppose you could build a portable frame with wheels on it to move the mat
        I could do that eventually but in the interim I was thinking a frame outta PVC and using two large pieces of cardboard and securing it to just the top so that it'll swivel some, I have no idea where to get huge cardboard boxes for cheap though, the PVC I may have to buy but I could probably make the hardware to attach it. If only I knew someone giving away some carpet.

Comment

Comment

Shoot better? lol go behind a carpet store and get some carpet to hang up?

Comment

Do y'all think a couple pieces of carpet would be enough? I like the horse mat idea. You could make the PVC like those bow racks (rectangular frames bolted together in the center and kept at just the right distance apart using rope or chain) and hang two mats.

Comment

Working...
              X