Cost to trim palms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost to trim palms

What's the going rate to trim some ugly palm trees they are no more than 12ft tall ish- like 15 of them all around backyard-
    How do they calculate that? Per branch or?
    Also need a few big bottle brush pulled out
    Pearland area

No idea, but we use to trim peoples palm trees for free in highschool and college to make duck blinds.

I wouldn't think it would be much at all. All it takes is a ladder and a battery powered cut off saw.

Comment

It's been a while but last time i got a bid in the Austin area it was $125 per palm but that was for trees 20+ feet tall.

Comment

My buddy’s 16 yr old son in Pearland charged 10 dollars a tree and made a killing the last couple of weeks. These were your size trees. He did not haul off just out to the curb.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Take the money you’d spend and buy yourself a gas pole chain saw. They make short work of a palm.

Just watch out for yellow jackets. They love the under side of palm leaves.

Comment

I can do it fast with my Sawzall and pruner blade but that's not really an option
            I'd rather pay someone a fair price to cut and haul or shred em- I have too many other things I'd like to spend my time doing

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
              My buddy’s 16 yr old son in Pearland charged 10 dollars a tree and made a killing the last couple of weeks. These were your size trees. He did not haul off just out to the curb.

If the young man wants some more business I would hire him for $10.00 a tree. I have 6 queen palms surrounding my pool that need some trimming badly. I am in Green Tee in Pearland.
              If he is interested please PM me his number. Tell him I will give him a 100.00 if he will haul them off .

Thanks
              Raleigh

Comment

I live in league city. I use a gentleman named johan, he’s been very reasonable and does a great job.
                281-508-0594
                He doesn’t speak good English so sometimes he puts his son the phone to communicate with, very nice and polite young man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to pay $100 for two palm trees. Eleven years later.....25’ up.....It cost me $300 for the last cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                    If the young man wants some more business I would hire him for $10.00 a tree. I have 6 queen palms surrounding my pool that need some trimming badly. I am in Green Tee in Pearland.

If he is interested please PM me his number. Tell him I will give him a 100.00 if he will haul them off .

Thanks

Raleigh

I sent the dad your text. I Am waiting for his reply. The son is raising money for his first vehicle. The dad is making him work for it.

Comment

12-15' 75-80 dollars a tree depending on how many limbs had to come off.

Comment

Working...
                      X