Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 01-25-2018, 10:47 PM   #101
Kdog
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kinney County, TX/Wisconsin/Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Bones View Post
Sparkles thank you for clarifying the facts. First shot High shoulder, again NOT mortally wounded, and on neighbors land. Definitely adds a different perspective. Almost surprised he did not catch the spine in the first shot and the buck pile up right there, if the white spot is the actual hit.
Again, thanks.

I shot a deer in almost the exact spot in 2016. He was fine, and I actually let him go this year he was broke up when I saw him, his rack was actually a little better. So yeah, not a fatal hit at all.
Kdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 10:57 PM   #102
Kdog
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kinney County, TX/Wisconsin/Canada
Default 271 And tpw

Oh and even though Iíve read at least 4 threads about this Iím finally starting to get the picture of what happened. I wouldnít be too hard on those who defended him. If someone is willing to poach like this lying to your friends doesnít seem like that big of a stretch to me. But I donít know the man. He is getting lot of press now. Just saw this in Facebook too.
Kdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 11:01 PM   #103
texasdeerhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdog View Post
Oh and even though Iíve read at least 4 threads about this Iím finally starting to get the picture of what happened. I wouldnít be too hard on those who defended him. If someone is willing to poach like this lying to your friends doesnít seem like that big of a stretch to me. But I donít know the man. He is getting lot of press now. Just saw this in Facebook too.
Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. Hunting in land he didnít have permission, hunting after dark...has done the same thing in the past....bad deal
texasdeerhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 11:02 PM   #104
Chew
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon County

Hey dude, I thought you said you were buying a new F250?

No, I have to buy a deer.

I thought you said you didn't hunt high fence, only free range?

Long story bro.
Chew is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 11:08 PM   #105
RodinaRanč
Eight Point

Hunt In: Bastrop & Mason Cty
Default 271 And tpw

Now...where o where are all those incredulous folks that defended his christian ethics & the higher path he walks??baahahahaa

Helluva christian & lil ironic his social media has been crickets since it all went down....that is until a few hours ago!!! &...wait there's more....with family pic & a bow in his hands no less

the past attempts here to protect a criminal is just as sickening! Ohhh the hypocrisy!!

Last edited by RodinaRanč; 01-25-2018 at 11:24 PM.
RodinaRanč is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 11:15 PM   #106
Codypatt1
Ten Point

Hunt In: SE OK

Iím curious how this deer avoided so many hunters that I am sure were after him for the last few years. Such a Magnificent Buck and I hate to see him go out this way.
Codypatt1 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 11:19 PM   #107
RodinaRanč
Eight Point

Hunt In: Bastrop & Mason Cty
Default 271 And tpw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codypatt1 View Post
Iím curious how this deer avoided so many hunters that I am sure were after him for the last few years. Such a Magnificent Buck and I hate to see him go out this way.

Easy...they didn't sit in the dark in a blind after hourswonder if he had his bible wit'm, carving out that higher path??? Too bad they didn't make'm eat the meat he ****** away

Last edited by RodinaRanč; 01-25-2018 at 11:32 PM.
RodinaRanč is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 11:19 PM   #108
adam_p
Ten Point

Hunt In: Grayson, Cooke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codypatt1 View Post
He lived in a unique place were he had lots of private and public land to roam on where deer hunting was not allowed. Little did he know, not everybody was following the rules.
adam_p is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 11:20 PM   #109
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Hey dude, I thought you said you were buying a new F250?

No, I have to buy a deer.

I thought you said you didn't hunt high fence, only free range?

Long story bro.
Ha! Nice!
Ironman is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-25-2018, 11:49 PM   #110
TxDispatcher
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas Pineywoods, Austin County

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodinaRanč View Post
Now...where o where are all those incredulous folks that defended his christian ethics & the higher path he walks??baahahahaa

Helluva christian & lil ironic his social media has been crickets since it all went down....that is until a few hours ago!!! &...wait there's more....with family pic & a bow in his hands no less

the past attempts here to protect a criminal is just as sickening! Ohhh the hypocrisy!!
Soooooo...the guys who believed him, are somehow now to blame for defending him? Good grief, that's insane. I don't blame a single person who stood for him and aren't commenting. Drop Dead Fred came on the other day and said he was standing by his friend in the midst of this stuff, and caught pure h e double L from some people. Yet folks don't get why Travis's defenders aren't here to deal with that same ridicule. Some of them are probably ticked off after hearing the details that have been unveiled. But to mock those who chose to believe his story and stand up for him back in October, and I'm gonna guess they stood because they wouldn't lie in the same circumstance and figured their friend wouldn't either, to ridicule them for not coming into these threads for any reason is not shocking at all. So the guy was found guilty...some of the people I've seen on the threads who have been downright jackholes are worse in my opinion. At least there are some folks who can voice their displeasure and anger over the deer being killed the way it was, with a little decency. Unlike others who have shown that they lack class by kicking the crap out of a man who has embarrassed himself, his family, and the hunting community by betraying us all.

Last edited by TxDispatcher; 01-26-2018 at 12:02 AM.
TxDispatcher is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 12:03 AM   #111
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDispatcher View Post
Soooooo...the guys who believed him, are somehow now to blame for defending him? Good grief, that's insane. I don't blame a single person who stood for him and aren't commenting. Drop Dead Fred came on the other day and said he was standing by his friend in the midst of this stuff, and caught pure h e double L from some people. Yet folks don't get why Travis's defenders aren't here to deal with that same ridicule. Some of them are probably ticked off after hearing the details that have been unveiled. But to mock those who chose to believe his story and stand up for him back in October, and I'm gonna guess they stood because they wouldn't lie in the same circumstance and figured their friend wouldn't either, to ridicule them for not coming into these threads for any reason is not shocking at all. So the guy was found guilty...some of the people I've seen on the threads who have been downright jackholes are worse in my opinion. At least there are some folks who can voice their displeasure and anger over the deer being killed the way it was, with a little decency. Unlike others who have shown that they lack class by kicking the crap out of a man who has embarrassed himself, his family, and the hunting community by betraying us all.
Well said. His friends that defended him where lied to as well. They owe us nothing. They were just being true friends.
AntlerCollector is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 12:05 AM   #112
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Well said. His friends that defended him where lied to as well. They owe us nothing. They were just being true friends.
Exactly!
Ironman is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 01:15 AM   #113
justletmein
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public lands

Nice to read the real story finally and glad it came to a quick ending so everyone can move on.

As for the defenders, it wasn't the fact that they defended him and stood by him. It was the aggressive and flat out rude attacks on anyone who had any kind of doubt that really rubbed everyone the wrong way. IMO all those people owe quite a few apologies on here, not for being wrong but for attacking everyone who had common sense and were right.
justletmein is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 03:18 AM   #114
Hart8
Pope & Young

Hunt In: concho co. tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish View Post
What statement will TRIGGER the Mods to delete this one as well. I'd love an answer as to why they remove these threads. Is it because he was the face of TBH and had a TBH logo jacket on and they don't like the negative publicity. I read a lot of posts and people bet the farm on his innocence. Well he's not innocent and he admitted it. I even recall the credibility of this site was bet on his innocence. It's not much of a public forum if post are removed because they don't fit y'alls agenda. Careful who you go to bat for until the facts come out.
I went to bat for Travis also.I assumed the charges were bogus.Obviously at the time he couldn't talk about it.Know what,I'd do it again.He F***** up..No doubt about it.I think mods,and owner of this site think he's been whooped on enough.There's lots of other deer hunting related social media sites that'll whip on him as long as you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Hart8 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 04:49 AM   #115
kenfa03
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hardin, Crockett Counties

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kenfa03 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 04:58 AM   #116
rut-ro
Ten Point

Hunt In: Leon,Madison and Zavalla

Glad to get He full story and put it together.

Question for the people who say he should have his hunting rights revoked. Does it matter if they are revoked? He obviously did not follow the rules in the first place and just because he does not have a license does not mean he will not shoot deer, he’s already a proven poacher. Kind of like once a liar always a liar. Or once a thief always a thief.
rut-ro is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 05:06 AM   #117
CRM_95
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East TX

53k is a lot of restitution. I'm just wondering what they can do to enforce that since it's civil restitution. I don't know that there's anything criminally they could do to him for not paying it, and most people just don't have that kind of money. It'll be interesting to see if he will actually have to pay that much or not.
CRM_95 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 05:44 AM   #118
Snowflake Killa
Ten Point

Look in the mirror we all are guilty of things we are ashamed of most of us on here have broken game laws some way or another especially if you been hunting 40 year's or so. Most of the time not all the one's that scream the loudest are some of the people who do the same thing.
Snowflake Killa is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 05:56 AM   #119
keng
Spike

Hunt In: Ohio

think of the endorsement deals this buck could have brought to some one who killed it legally. 20 or so years ago, a guy in ohio borrowed a shot gun from a buddy the night before season opener and killed a 180 or 190 something buck. Next thing you know, He is in camo and esturas call ads. I think I still have a can call with his picture.
I don't hunt for money or fame, but if some one wants to throw money my way, I'll catch it
keng is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:01 AM   #120
sierracharlie338
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere I can.... seems to be pretty limited these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRM_95 View Post
53k is a lot of restitution. I'm just wondering what they can do to enforce that since it's civil restitution. I don't know that there's anything criminally they could do to him for not paying it, and most people just don't have that kind of money. It'll be interesting to see if he will actually have to pay that much or not.

Non payment of court ordered fines can be turned into contempt of court which mean warrant issued for his arrest. They will put him on a payment plan

Sierracharlie outÖ
sierracharlie338 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:03 AM   #121
Skinny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montague County

Quote:
Originally Posted by keng View Post
think of the endorsement deals this buck could have brought to some one who killed it legally. 20 or so years ago, a guy in ohio borrowed a shot gun from a buddy the night before season opener and killed a 180 or 190 something buck. Next thing you know, He is in camo and esturas call ads. I think I still have a can call with his picture.

I don't hunt for money or fame, but if some one wants to throw money my way, I'll catch it

Yep. That could have been a life changing deer. Oh wait.

Skinny
Skinny is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:08 AM   #122
Daniel75
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Red River County & Atoka Co Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
Look in the mirror we all are guilty of things we are ashamed of most of us on here have broken game laws some way or another especially if you been hunting 40 year's or so. Most of the time not all the one's that scream the loudest are some of the people who do the same thing.
Not wearing quite enough orange on your person or going 1 bird over your limit is quite a bit different than setting up game cameras, stands and feeders on a property you had no permission to be on. On top of that, you shoot the deer not once at night, but twice as I think I read it. To top it all off, you throw away the carcass so you can take awesome LDP’s, chop the head off for the taxi and KILLED A STATE RECORD BUCK.

Then he tried to get rid of the evidence by deleting memory cards and stated to the game warden he had another deer at he taxi or on his wall that he killed from the same property 2 years prior. Also told the game warden that “if this was a smaller deer, y’all woildnt be doing this.” Typical Criminal excuse maker who feels no guilt for his bad behavior. And if y’all think the man with the same name and date of birth who got busted one county over in 2004 for the SAME OFFENSE is not Travis, then I have some ocean front property in San Angelo to sell you. He’s shown a pattern of poaching behavior, unethical practices and lying.

Like has already been said, those people who defended him need to come on here, man up, and apologize like any respectable man would. Eat your crow and be done with it.

BTW, I have a copy of the arrest affidavit and the Game Warden did a dang good job of investigating this, that report is solid and detailed. Too bad he did it in Denton County, it’s a liberal DA, which is why he didn’t get any jail time, which he should have.

Last edited by Daniel75; 01-26-2018 at 06:11 AM.
Daniel75 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:08 AM   #123
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point

Hunt In: Del Rio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpearChunkaa View Post

Iíve never broken a game law...
CoolHandLuke is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:15 AM   #124
Snowflake Killa
Ten Point

I didn't say all. And what he did was wrong so wrong and we all have lied except cool hand and then it went down hill . U bet if could he wouldn't do it again. You can't hide big deer if they are around they have been seen on a camera.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:25 AM   #125
DUKFVR
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba,TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart8 View Post
I went to bat for Travis also.I assumed the charges were bogus.Obviously at the time he couldn't talk about it.Know what,I'd do it again.He F***** up..No doubt about it.I think mods,and owner of this site think he's been whooped on enough.There's lots of other deer hunting related social media sites that'll whip on him as long as you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
He deserves all he gets in criticism. I believe he should have gotten a stiffer sentence and had his hunting rights revoked for ALOT longer time. . He knew it was wrong & the number of laws he broke to get it proves it.
DUKFVR is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:34 AM   #126
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county

IMO, the person who commits the crimes are sorry, they are sorry they got caught.

Mayhem is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:40 AM   #127
Snowflake Killa
Ten Point

I know every time I got caught I was sorry.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:43 AM   #128
Snowflake Killa
Ten Point

That one time I got caught shooting too many dove I was sorry then
Old 01-26-2018, 06:45 AM   #129
RR 314
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Also told the game warden that [COLOR="Blue"
“if this was a smaller deer, y’all woildnt be doing this.”[/COLOR] Typical Criminal excuse maker who feels no guilt for his bad behavior. And if y’all think the man with the same name and date of birth who got busted one county over in 2004 for the SAME OFFENSE is not Travis, then I have some ocean front property in San Angelo to sell you. He’s shown a pattern of poaching behavior, unethical practices and lying.
This statement is likely accurate. However, if I was interrogating him I would have a something eating grin on my face before he finished the sentence. "Sir, and it is abundantly clear that you would not have committed X number of game violations if it was a (significantly) smaller deer, correct?"

The world is much smaller these days with the internet and social media. Some won't care, but I bet a substantial portion of folks who used his plumbing services are going to look elsewhere. Criminal actions have consequences.
RR 314 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:51 AM   #130
mjhaverkamp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Cooke, Wilbarger, Foard Counties

**** that's a big ole buck.
mjhaverkamp is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:55 AM   #131
NotJose
Ten Point

Hunt In: Throckmorton, TX

So will the eventual outcome years later, after all this blows over just be.. a replica of this magnificent buck hanging on his wall? Bragging about it still being a state record even though he killed ďEast Texas StyleĒ. And laughing about yeah it cost him 53k, but itís on a payment plan, less than his jacked up pickup?? SMH

NotJose is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:55 AM   #132
TxAg
Pope & Young

Quote:
Thatís chump change. Most folks here would spend that to get a couple
more years out of their dog
TxAg is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:58 AM   #133
BlackHogDown
Ten Point

Hunt In: Duval County, Livingston

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercraftka View Post
What does that have to do with anything?
Just that he's a heck of a committed deer hunter. Much more so than I am. Then again, I've never even dreamt of a buck like that. He may have encouraged me to do the same.
BlackHogDown is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 06:58 AM   #134
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotJose View Post
So will the eventual outcome years later, after all this blows over just be.. a replica of this magnificent buck hanging on his wall? Bragging about it still being a state record even though he killed ďEast Texas StyleĒ. And laughing about yeah it cost him 53k, but itís on a payment plan, less than his jacked up pickup?? SMH

Donít forget his deer is gonna have a permanent spot on the TGW Operation Game Thief hall of fame trailer on display at every big outdoors show.
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:02 AM   #135
Mac5dawg
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Texas

Big horns have torn apart families and ruined people's lives for a long time. I dont know Travis but he made a huge mistake that he will have to live with for the rest of his life. We all can judge but the people that are affected by his actions that are innocent are the ones that I feel sorry for. His family and friends who stuck up for him only knowing what he told them are devastated and embarrassed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Mac5dawg is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:06 AM   #136
myway
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kent county

I can say I have never seen a deer make the channel 5 news with pics. Pretty crazy.
myway is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:06 AM   #137
TxAg
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel75 View Post
Not wearing quite enough orange on your person or going 1 bird over your limit is quite a bit different than setting up game cameras, stands and feeders on a property you had no permission to be on. On top of that, you shoot the deer not once at night, but twice as I think I read it. To top it all off, you throw away the carcass so you can take awesome LDPís, chop the head off for the taxi and KILLED A STATE RECORD BUCK.

Then he tried to get rid of the evidence by deleting memory cards and stated to the game warden he had another deer at he taxi or on his wall that he killed from the same property 2 years prior. Also told the game warden that ďif this was a smaller deer, yíall woildnt be doing this.Ē Typical Criminal excuse maker who feels no guilt for his bad behavior. And if yíall think the man with the same name and date of birth who got busted one county over in 2004 for the SAME OFFENSE is not Travis, then I have some ocean front property in San Angelo to sell you. Heís shown a pattern of poaching behavior, unethical practices and lying.

Like has already been said, those people who defended him need to come on here, man up, and apologize like any respectable man would. Eat your crow and be done with it.

BTW, I have a copy of the arrest affidavit and the Game Warden did a dang good job of investigating this, that report is solid and detailed. Too bad he did it in Denton County, itís a liberal DA, which is why he didnít get any jail time, which he should have.

People should read this again. Especially the pattern of behavior part.
TxAg is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:07 AM   #138
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Theres no 'blowing over'.
Like Spook, and so many others before him,....he'll forever been known and remembered as 'that guy'.
systemnt is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:10 AM   #139
bowhuntntxn
Pope & Young

It is both a tragedy and a travesty. It all depends on how you look at it.
bowhuntntxn is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:18 AM   #140
stykshooter
Ten Point

Hunt In: S. Dakota, Nebraska & Texas

Quote:
Ask OJ about civil court, believe he was suited for property owned & monies earned can be confiscated. Poacher will be forced to pay even if it takes decades

Wonder how courts came up a value of this deer ??

Was this a felony ??
stykshooter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:21 AM   #141
ChrisB
Four Point

Hunt In: Bosque county

So this multiple time poacher gets to keep on hunting once his probation is over?
ChrisB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:25 AM   #142
trophy8
Pope & Young

How in the world did he have a blind and feeder set up so long on someone else’s place?!
trophy8 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:27 AM   #143
RR 314
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
It is both a tragedy and a travesty. It all depends on how you look at it.
I am pleased you spelled "travesty" properly.

Sorry, but that was on a tee.
RR 314 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:29 AM   #144
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophy8 View Post
How in the world did he have a blind and feeder set up so long on someone elseís place?!

In reading the probable cause affidavit, it sounds like the owner lives in Switzerland. Some mgmt company here ďwatchesĒ over the property. Evidently they found the blinds and put notices out but they were ignored... and it says the mgmt company admittedly hadnít followed back up.
Smart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:34 AM   #145
Black Ice
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County

Black Ice is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:34 AM   #146
HeyMikey
Pope & Young

Whew.........so now, I've managed to read thru about the 10th entire thread on this topic
HeyMikey is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:38 AM   #147
justletmein
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public lands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel75 View Post
Not wearing quite enough orange on your person or going 1 bird over your limit is quite a bit different than setting up game cameras, stands and feeders on a property you had no permission to be on. On top of that, you shoot the deer not once at night, but twice as I think I read it. To top it all off, you throw away the carcass so you can take awesome LDPís, chop the head off for the taxi and KILLED A STATE RECORD BUCK.

Then he tried to get rid of the evidence by deleting memory cards and stated to the game warden he had another deer at he taxi or on his wall that he killed from the same property 2 years prior. Also told the game warden that ďif this was a smaller deer, yíall woildnt be doing this.Ē Typical Criminal excuse maker who feels no guilt for his bad behavior. And if yíall think the man with the same name and date of birth who got busted one county over in 2004 for the SAME OFFENSE is not Travis, then I have some ocean front property in San Angelo to sell you. Heís shown a pattern of poaching behavior, unethical practices and lying.

BTW, I have a copy of the arrest affidavit and the Game Warden did a dang good job of investigating this, that report is solid and detailed. Too bad he did it in Denton County, itís a liberal DA, which is why he didnít get any jail time, which he should have.
Quoted so everyone can read this again and let it sink in.
justletmein is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:43 AM   #148
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county

If a person is sleeping in a tree stand in order to kill a deer (state record or not) they need to reevaluate their priorities in life. Just my opinion.

Mayhem is online now   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:49 AM   #149
gemini2759
Eight Point

Hunt In: Where ever and whenever

We finally got the real story and court disposition. Time to move on. Lesson learned for all of us that needed it.
gemini2759 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2018, 07:50 AM   #150
35remington
Pope & Young

Hunt In: the dark

How many years is his license revoked for? If it’s less than a decade I say he got off light.
35remington is offline   Back To The Top
Closed Thread