UPS Lost my Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    I'm assuming since it's been so long that hes already talk to them. That's why I said to issue a chargeback
    I’ve bought a few from them and picked them up at their storefront. The owner (aka the dad/grandpa) has never failed to walk a few extra steps to shake my hand and look me in the eye and say thanks because my LTC says I’m a veteran.

Call him - I’d be really shocked if he didn’t do something to make the situation right.

Comment

Originally posted by Efren View Post
      Did it get replaced with brake pads?! (An old thread of mine). From experience, it's the sellers responsibility, not yours. It should of been insured by them. If all else fails, tell your credit card company that you never received the product and they'll get you your money back.
      Didn’t research the brake pads, but this for sure.

Comment

I spoke with customer service at Grab A Gun this morning and they issued a refund for the missing rifle. They were very nice and offered to reorder the rifle for me but it was out of stock and with no idea when they would receive another one I opted to just get my refund. I don't blame Grab Gun and would buy from them again. I have purchased several other guns from them and they have always competitive pricing and generally fast shipping.

I found the gun in stock locally and picked it up at lunch.

Comment

Glad it worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie11 View Post
            I spoke with customer service at Grab A Gun this morning and they issued a refund for the missing rifle. They were very nice and offered to reorder the rifle for me but it was out of stock and with no idea when they would receive another one I opted to just get my refund. I don't blame Grab Gun and would buy from them again. I have purchased several other guns from them and they have always competitive pricing and generally fast shipping.

Very cool. Grab a Gun has always been good to work with for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

At least it's not showing a delivery scan. The scans it's showing are showing it as still in a facility/Ups warehouse. If it had a delivery scan it would be a whole nother delima

Comment

with it being a firearm get the sheriff involved. That will get them moving. Had a buddy that had his suppressor "lost". He reported it and they found it next day

Comment

That’s some good customer service. I wonder just how many times they go through this in a year?

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                    That’s some good customer service. I wonder just how many times they go through this in a year?
                    Don’t know their numbers but I bet the new/continued customers that read this post will make one lost rifle a wash after insurance claims & lost time/lost sale. I’ll for one, mention this post, next time I’m in their store.

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                      I read a statistic about how many Bud's loses each year in shipping and customer chargebacks and it was mind blowing. I'll see if I can find it.

Comment

I've always had more trouble with FedEx than UPS and we ship hundreds of boxes yearly.

I'm glad that you got your money back but sorry that you didn't get your gun.

Comment

Good to hear. Was about to buy a RPR from GAG and did a quick search on here before buying. This thread was the first to pop up. Glad they got you sorted out.

Comment

I'm glad they worked with you to resolve the issue. Says a lot right there.

Comment

Congrats on getting it all sorted out

Comment

Really glad it all worked out.
                                Just a little FYI, never pay the extra for fragile stickers, they mean NOTHING. I worked at the UPS hub in Louisville, those stickers on the boxes do nothing, we stick them with all the other boxes....

Comment

Working...
                                X