My ship has finally come in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys...just forewarning TBH that I won't be able to log in as much as I normally would. Gonna be quite busy with several financial matters from now on. Gotta figure out how I'm gonna allocate the funds....I want to be charitable and all...you know, tithe and what not. Then take care of a few close friends and of course family.

Just so blessed to receive such a gift. And to think....I ALMOST DIDN'T even see the email [emoji15] It was stuck in my Spam folder. [emoji15]

Well I guess you won't be needing those stands and feeders anymore on our tiny lease

Comment

Your too late she has now sent it to me and my ship has arrived. I'm typing my resignation letter next!!

Comment

Prayers up for Ms Bambam!!!!!

And don't forget; even though you have never met me, I am your best friend!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Bisch

Comment

Why don't you take us all on a hog hunt!

Comment

Dang... Lucky.. I hope Bambam pulls through

Comment

Guess who's buying the Fajita meat for Bownanza next year!! You should splurge and get an electric knife so you don't get carpal tunnel too.

Oh look a fajita!!

Comment

Congratulations!! Put it all on red and let it ride!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Well I guess you won't be needing those stands and feeders anymore on our tiny lease
                  I'll be way TOO BUSY to hang out with you rednecks next year!

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                  Guess who's buying the Fajita meat for Bownanza next year!! You should splurge and get an electric knife so you don't get carpal tunnel too.

Oh look a fajita!!
                  See above!

Comment

Can I send you my contact info? That way when you're feeling generous towards those outside your circle you can send me what your heart wants given.

Edit: please don't send me bags full of trash or used underwear or other hand-me-downs.

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
                      Can I send you my contact info? That way when you're feeling generous towards those outside your circle you can send me what your heart wants given.

Edit: please don't send me bags full of trash or used underwear or other hand-me-downs.

This is all so stressful on me and I feared even posting this because I knew people like you would just come out of the woodworks! Shame on you, shame shame on you!

Comment

Just $5.5M [emoji6]

Sheesh I got $12.5M the other day!!
                        Last edited by Pushbutton2; 05-04-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

So wait. Did Mr. Bambam die due to the political crisis or the cancer? Either way, sad stuff. Congrats on your $5.5M. We should all be so lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            Just 5.5m
                            Sheesh I got 13.5m in about 2 hrs :-)

There's really no need to brag... precisely why I'm trying to be frugal you know? This is stressing me out! [emoji45]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              I'll be way TOO BUSY to hang out with you rednecks next year!

See above!

Adios muchacho!! Vaya con Dios!

Oh look a fajita!!

Comment

Working...
                              X