Karnes County 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karnes County 2018

Haven’t posted many reports or anything but it’s been an interesting season so far. Quite a few more deer sightings than normal and a few different young bucks showing up. Shot a doe a couple weeks ago to break the ice. I’ll start updating this thread and keep it here the rest of the season. Nothing in particular on the menu, but you never know.

I have done a few hunts at our place in Karnes and it has been slow for the most part but lots of pigs. Our neighbor bulldozed about 3/4 of his 450 acres and I guess we got all the pigs. It is green as ever and wet. Good luck this season.

Comment

Karnes County 2018

12 does and 3 young bucks here yesterday. So far only a lady this afternoon

Last edited by jaker_cc; 10-14-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Hogs came by but didn’t stop. Two young bucks came in for 30 min.

Comment

Looks like our deer over in Goliad. I just got my 6 cameras out, but I heard local drought killed our time length. Minimal protein. Good luck

Comment

I hope to be down at the beginning of rifle season. We'll see whether it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
              Looks like our deer over in Goliad. I just got my 6 cameras out, but I heard local drought killed our time length. Minimal protein. Good luck

I have a few acres in Goliad county and it's been a very wet year to say the least. The deer are different depending what pasture they are in. I have feeders where nothing but does come in and some that only bucks visit. Currently I have I have a feeder that attracts absolutely nothing. I cant figure it out

No drought to affect this one.

Comment

Congrats on the doe!

Comment

headed to the big LV this coming weekend to try and kill my two does before gun season kicks off!!! Congrats on the freezer filler!

Comment

Back in the blind. Between work and rain it’s been a cruddy couple of weeks.

Comment

Karnes

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                      Back in the blind. Between work and rain it’s been a cruddy couple of weeks.

How far from the KC auction are y’all? We hunt back towards the hilltop and there are some good genetics around the area. Good luck. Staying tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by DrtyDawg View Post
                        How far from the KC auction are y’all? We hunt back towards the hilltop and there are some good genetics around the area. Good luck. Staying tuned.

Other side of the county. I’m down in coy city

Comment

Doe and a little fella just showed

Comment

Got some company today

Comment

Following along. Looking at some property in that area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X