• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good lord that stag!

Comment

Holy crap, amazing animals!

Comment

Looks amazing! It's on my list but I'm booked out a few years right now.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Well done!! Looks like a great trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mudslinger, I really do not know as I asked the guide to to tell me as I wanted this particular stag. I did not want to influence my decision based on a score. I will not know the score until it reaches Conroe Taxidermy and Barret calls me and tells me, then I will be ok in knowing. Here is another one I saw but as I said the one I took really grabbed me, the width and those crab claws coming off the side made my decision.
              Attached Files

Comment

We are already planning a return trip for next year. This will be for the wife to hunt this time, of course I may shoot something along the way lol.

Comment

Very Nice, Congrats!

Comment

The little dog in the duck picture was the camera mans and when we set up for those shots came right over and wanted in the picture, maybe he wanted to be a retriever instead of a lap dog lol lol

Comment

Great stag....it brings back some wonderful memories for me. What area were you hunting?I had Conroe taxidermy do my Stag and Tahr and was very pleased with both.

Comment

I was hunting the South Island, south of Christchurch. Yes Conroe has always done good for me. I have a young lady in England that does work for J Rigby that is going to do a bronze of my Chamois so I am excited about that. Also I have a laser scan company that will laser scan the rack of the stag and then will do a full size 3D print of the horns so I can put a euro mount up at my ranch in the Hill country. Conroe will start offering this service soon

Comment

Working...
                        X