Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just seen this thread again, I am praying.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Early morning prayers for Courtney

Comment

Continued prayers for full recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              Update... and I’m gonna be honest as hell... from what I’m hearing and gathering I’m seeing a 20-25% chance of her pulling through and that may be high. That’s how serious it is. I cringe at every update and preparing myself for the other. Courtney and the kids need prayers ..

This hurts to read. My stomach is in knots. Praying for a Miracle at this point. Thank you Brandon for the continued updates to the TBH family. Even when the news isn't good.

Comment

God Bless her, continued prayers.

Comment

Still praying for Courtney and the kids.

Comment

Still sending up prayers.

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers from Ft Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          This hurts to read. My stomach is in knots. Praying for a Miracle at this point. Thank you Brandon for the continued updates to the TBH family. Even when the news isn't good.

Same..... just horrible. Prayers going up again.

Comment

Lord God in Heaven, as we rise in the morning, we ask You, raise this sweet, sweek mom to her feet. Lay Your mighty healing hand on her and bring her back from the brink where she lays. As we see Your Light coming at the beginning of a new day, Shine that Light on Courtney and heal her. Take this disease from her body and strengthen her. Give her the strength to breathe the breath of life from You Lord. Lord it was You that gave us instruction to raise up our kids in the way they should go so that when they are old they will not turn from You. We plead for You to give this mother that time she needs to do just that. Lord You know those kids need their mother, and what a powerful testimony it will be for You and Your Glory to see her raise them up for You oh God. Lord, touch her, heal her and make this day the dawn of that healing. It is in Your Only Son's name Jesus our Lord we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Just got home... checking in...

Lord hear our prayer! You see all these reaching out to You Lord... Hear us, we ask. We know from your word that You are a God of Mercy. We know Your mind can be changed through prayer and petition... Lord hear our prayer. You know all things Lord. You know these little ones must have their mom to bring them up in Your Way. Heal Courtney and return her health. We know she is a fighter. We fight for her through our prayers. Hear our pleas oh Lord. It is Divine intervention we ask for now. Give her care-givers the strength and wisdom for a right treatment to heal her through Your touch. Heal her Lord, we ask in the Name that is above all names, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen...

I pray for good news in the morning when I check back in!! Thank you so very much Brandon for the continual updates!

Praying in agreement with you Charlie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Morning update...she made it through the night. To be honest I didn’t think she would. Doing blood work this morning to see if this Lyme is spreading.

Comment

Working...
                                X