X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
    it sure is.... i'm thinking of cashing out at .00018000
    then wait and rebuy when it drops to like .00014000
    Yeah - I'm just not so sure it'll see .00014000 again. Lot's of positive Ripple press out there right now.

Comment

BTC is working on buyin me the lift kit and tires for the Bentley Ripple bought me..

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
        Yeah - I'm just not so sure it'll see .00014000 again. Lot's of positive Ripple press out there right now.
        was just reading some of that. apparently coinbase is going to start allowing people to buy ripple directly. and the blockchain fees is MUCH lower than buying bitcoin.... i'm thinkig ripple will hit 5$ by the end of the month.

Comment

ADA is been crazy lately. I have been holding ADA for a while so this is a welcome sight.

I'll admit that I missed the Ripple train early on. Now I don't know what to do. Don't know if I want to push some of my assets into it or expect some sort of drop and stay out. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
            ADA is been crazy lately. I have been holding ADA for a while so this is a welcome sight.

I'll admit that I missed the Ripple train early on. Now I don't know what to do. Don't know if I want to push some of my assets into it or expect some sort of drop and stay out. Decisions, decisions...

I think Ripple is just getting going. Could be able to double or triple your investment this year if things I’m hearing fall into place. Who really knows.

Skinny

Comment

i concur... buy ripple now. i wish i would have bought more at the beginning when i got it at .44$

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
                it sure is.... i'm thinking of cashing out at .00018000
                then wait and rebuy when it drops to like .00014000
                Almost hit that .0001800!

Todd

Comment

anyone hear about the coin burn Tron is going to do?

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                    anyone hear about the coin burn Tron is going to do?
                    What is a coin burn? I've heard the term but don't know if I understand it.

Are the essentially just destroying coins never to be bought or used?

Comment

Originally posted by rtarcher View Post
                      Almost hit that .0001800!

Todd
                      i know! really contemplating it still. historically it has jumped up then came back down a bit. maybe sell 1/3 and rebuy at .00016000

Comment

is verge a no go?

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                          What is a coin burn? I've heard the term but don't know if I understand it.

Are the essentially just destroying coins never to be bought or used?
                          I'm not totally sure. reduces the current supply. so I assume the coin would be worth more.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheWidowMaker View Post
                              is verge a no go?

It might be something to keep an eye on. I sold all my Verge after seeing it pump and dump over and over only to fall below my purchase price. I got out while I was ahead thankfully.

I think there are other coins that I need to be in besides a stagnant, manipulated drama coin such as Verge.

I will keep an eye on it tho.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                It might be something to keep an eye on. I sold all my Verge after seeing it pump and dump over and over only to fall below my purchase price. I got out while I was ahead thankfully.

I think there are other coins that I need to be in besides a stagnant, manipulated drama coin such as Verge.

I will keep an eye on it tho.

Skinny
                                I concur. I never really saw them doing much, but admittedly I've learned a lot about the various coins just from what a lot of y'all have said.

I sure I wish would have bought more XRP when it was at $.25. I was just getting in to this and didn't have everything set up yet, otherwise I would have. Oh well. Glad I have what I have and will probably get more if it doesn't go to $3 first (I'd like to see it take a small dump first).
                                Last edited by Etxbuckman; 01-03-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X