Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slammed them trout again this morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
    Well folks I got to fish with the Man, the Myth and the Legend this morning. Ray, we had an awesome time on the water today. Folks Ray know his fishing area. The wind was making Nueces bay pretty choppy but he put us on solid trout. We where done before 10am. We would have been done sooner but we missed quite a few bite's even for Seasoned fisherman. LOL! If anybody wants to go with a great guy who is both professional and an awesome guide Ray will work his tail off to make sure you have a great fishing experience. Thank again for a great morning in the water. We will definitely be back.

Thanks for the kind words Mark. I always work my butt off for any customer on board. Sometimes fishing can be tough which makes my job hard but days like today are very rewarding.

Ray

Comment

Awesome job!! How pond do you supposed this good fishing will last?

Comment

Dang that was fast, 11am? You need to make ray work harder than that great pic, great times!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Awesome job!! How pond do you supposed this good fishing will last?
          As long as the weather conditions allow Im thinking its going to last a couple months. I noticed the trout eggs are not even close to being ready to drop. So for sure at least another month. Of course anything can change at any time.

Originally posted by James View Post
          Dang that was fast, 11am? You need to make ray work harder than that great pic, great times!

C' mon now buddy!! I work hard enough. Lol

Ray

Comment

man you got my blood pumping now. headed down next week to corpus. too bad you don't have an open day...

Comment

Great day on the water

Comment

Greatness as usual Ray, may need to make a call to my buddy down there and see if he's ready to hit the back bay.

Comment

Originally posted by beardedBrazos View Post
                  man you got my blood pumping now. headed down next week to corpus. too bad you don't have an open day...

Sorry bud. If available I would have loved to take you out. Thanks though.

Ray

Comment

Solid work Ray and company..

Comment

Poco, you guys slayed them again. One day gotta rent ya out. My boys would love catching and actual eatable fish for once. Headed port A (PINS) tomorrow morning. Hoping for good weather.

Comment

Comment

Nice haul Ray u guys did great!

Comment

Nice work Ray....

Comment

Great job Ray as always.

Comment

well done . . . . I hate quick limits makes everyone else think anything else is a bad day.

My best day fishing was on sabine where three of us worked topwaters in 18 foot of water until 1:00 p.m. to hammer out our 45 trout.

Comment

Working...
                                X