No announcement yet.

Saltgrass Archery 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the start time? Is the shoot Saturday and Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
      what is the start time? Is the shoot Saturday and Sunday?
      Great question !! WE haven't talked about it. The shoot is Saturday and Sunday. I will confirm and send out the info on the start time. I am up for early like 8:30 to 9:00, so you can shoot and still get home to mow the lawn.

More in the next day or so on this...plus I am waiting on confirmation for the goodies and items for the drawings.

Just a hint: The Sportsman Channel will be there. Talked to them at the NRA show.

Comment

I am gonna get back in to this but my brother has my bow right now getting ready for an elk hunt in September, may be time for a new one

Comment

Hey milder- I went to the range today and the gate was locked. Is it not open during park hours? Could I have just walked in? What's your thoughts?

Comment

The Gate should be left open not sure who is locking it..And yes you can walk in..Thanks

Comment

Hey milder- I went to the range today and the gate was locked. Is it not open during park hours? Could I have just walked in? What's your thoughts?
              Sorry about the locked gate. We are having a little trouble communicating with all the parks people who mow and do maintenance around the park.

The park asst director told Field Archer & I that they wanted the gates open and they would lock them only on special events ( like the recent Galv Co Fair ).

YES .... you can walk in. The park is suppose to be open to the public. When we get it all set up, you can walk in, pick up the trail right close to where you park, follow the trail around to the practice field, then take the other trail and shoot your way around back to your vehicle. Shoot in and shoot out, works great ! If you want to hang around the practice field only, just walk the road in.

I will be there Wednesday working on the backstops. I will leave the gate open when I leave and we will see how long that lasts !!

Comment

Originally posted by mboltm View Post
                I am gonna get back in to this but my brother has my bow right now getting ready for an elk hunt in September, may be time for a new one
                Your wife can't argue with that logic I like the way you think!!

Comment

gate up date- locked again today. Did not walk in because I just read your reply now. What time you think you will be out there tomorrow? I'll see if I can get there to help you out.

Comment

gate up date- locked again today. Did not walk in because I just read your reply now. What time you think you will be out there tomorrow? I'll see if I can get there to help you out.
                    Today..I should be there between 6 and 6:30. Pop Dunn will probably be there before me.

Comment

Missed you guys. I was there from 10 to 12. Maybe next time.

Comment

Range work

Thanks Carlos for the material to replace the range target roofs and mike for his time and efforts. Looking forward to the shoot.

Comment

Missed you guys. I was there from 10 to 12. Maybe next time.
                          10 to 12 !!! Are you a student ? or an outside salesman ? I like those hours

I left the gate open. It will probably be too wet to go out there for a couple of days. It is raining hard right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PopArcher View Post
                            Thanks Carlos for the material to replace the range target roofs and mike for his time and efforts. Looking forward to the shoot.
                            Let it be known: POP did all the work. By the time I got there, he had it almost complete.

Comment

Originally posted by mikerr View Post
                              Let it be known: POP did all the work. By the time I got there, he had it almost complete.
                              Good job i wise you good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by The Greek View Post
                                Good job i wise you good Luck.
                                Thank you, George

Comment

Working...
                                X