NFL Divisional Round!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Divisional Round!

So since wildcard weekend is wrapped up and the divisional games are up, who do you like? I did really well last weekend. I went 4 for 4 against the spread and only missed one straight up with the Saints game. This week I am liking a few upsets.

Vikings@49ers - I the the Vikings +7 and the Vikings straight up to pull the upset.

Tennessee@Baltimore- I like the titans +9.5 to cover, and the Titans straight up for the upset.

Texans@Chiefs- I believe the Texans cover at +10, but I believe the chiefs will win the game. Hope im wrong lol!

Seattle@Packers- I like the Packers to win straight up but not cover the 4pt spread. I think it will be a close game.

49ers
    Ravens... nobody beating the Ravens
    Chiefs
    Seattle

Comment

Vikings
      Ravens gonna win it all
      Chiefs
      Packers

Comment

Vikings
        Titans
        Chiefs
        Seahawks

Comment

Vikings
          Titans
          Chiefs
          Packers

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            49ers
            Ravens... nobody beating the Ravens
            Chiefs
            Seattle
            I believe the titans are going to shock everyone. Number 1 offense in the league the past 7 weeks. I think Baltimore's offense will not be on par after resting 3 weeks including week 17.

Comment

Titans
              Texans
              Packers
              49rs

Comment

Vikings
                Titans
                Chiefs
                Green Bay

Comment

Man yall are really high on the Titans! I do hope they win, but I just don't think they will.

Comment

SF 49ers
                    Balt. Ravens - and my pick to win it all
                    KC Chiefs
                    GB Packers

Comment

Can't believe how many are picking the Vikings. The niners d will eat up cousins

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                        Can't believe how many are picking the Vikings. The niners d will eat up cousins
                        I disagree lol. The niners went 3-3 the last games and should have lost to Seattle week 17 which would have put them at 2-4 had that happened. That same defense got exposed several games at the end of the season. Could San Francisco win at home sure. It wont be a blow out and I wont be suprised to see Vikings win out right. I dont see the 49ers winning by 7. I believe this game will be decided by 3 pts in a defensive game.

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post

Nubbin

Comment

That was a brutal stretch of games they had at the end of the year. They are battle tested and I think it will show against the Vikings. Minnesota played a great game but they have been average most of the season. They lost to Green Bay twice. The same Green Bay the niners beat by thirty and shutout for three quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
                              Nubbin
                              True I only post here to get info when my kids draw tags. This Colorado boy doesn't know much about Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X