Has this happen to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has this happen to you

When I was a kid I had this happen to me. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...9&id=748396448

No young man handled it well

Comment

I opened the door to a stand and about 5 were huddled inside. I **** near fell off the ladder. I shooed them away, never taking the rifle off the biggest one

Comment

[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have not. I’m sure it would suck having to deal with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            I opened the door to a stand and about 5 were huddled inside. I **** near fell off the ladder. I shooed them away, never taking the rifle off the biggest one

My dad had 2 guys and 3 girls in his stand also. He said it scared the crap out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by txarrows View Post
              My dad had 2 guys and 3 girls in his stand also. He said it scared the crap out of him.
              Yeah it was pretty unnerving

Comment

Wow! How close to the border were you? Shouldn't he have called LE?
                You know your hunting is messed for quite some time with people running all over your hunting grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                  You know your hunting is messed for quite some time with people running all over your hunting grounds.
                  Actually 20-30 minutes later I killed a 143" 8 walking down the scendaro. In S Texas deer are use to wets walking through the brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post

We were hunting in Duval county

Comment

He shoulda opened the window and cracked off a couple of rounds to the ground as they were running away, just to see if they'd kick on the after burners getting outa there. lol

Comment

Yes

Comment

I'd be worried about letting someone that young hunt there alone.

Comment

had it happen in encinal yr.before last, it was 30 degrees and raining,very cold. my guide dropped me off and when i opened the door there was 6 hispanics in short sleeves and tennis shoes. I walked back and told my guide the blind was taken, he freaked out shined his qbeam at the blind and started yelling in spanish. These guys took off running thru a big pear flat and i saw two of them faceplant into the cati.Later that day we went back in the daylight and you could see their trail thru the cacti, probably still picking out the spines today

Comment

I have not had that happen but i have found things in my blind (cut up limes, aluminum cans, clothes, ect.) its a little unnerving every time you open the door. Kinney county

Comment

Working...
                              X