Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
    And he is is only 3.5 ?

Yes sir... this was him at 2. 157 inches with no spread added in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Creed Killer View Post
      Yes sir... this was him at 2. 157 inches with no spread added in.

That’s wild he still could become a 10 in a year are two but If I was the owner I would hope he stays a basic 8 .

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
        That’s wild he still could become a 10 in a year are two but If I was the owner I would hope he stays a basic 8 .

I would be too[emoji23][emoji23] there’s a whole bunch of 10 points and bigger that score 200... not many 8’s!

Comment

Holy frame....

Comment

Originally posted by Creed Killer View Post
            Listen I know this is a high fenced deer and everything but I merely wanted to post this to show the biggest 8 point I have ever seen.... he is gonna go 200+ and is on a ranch up by where I live. I know there are many opinions on hf ranches but I just wanted to show a true giant 8.... check him out!

I'd let that deer breed until I knew he wasn't.

Comment

Wooo. That really warms my chili.

Love those big typicals.

Comment

To be there is nothing prettier than big 8pt. A 160+ eight pt ison my bucket list and have been to Canada 3 times and spent quite a bit of money in search of one. I am going to be the odd man out here..... that deer does nothing for me due to being produced behind a fence. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice deer but not my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                  To be there is nothing prettier than big 8pt. A 160+ eight pt ison my bucket list and have been to Canada 3 times and spent quite a bit of money in search of one. I am going to be the odd man out here..... that deer does nothing for me due to being produced behind a fence. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice deer but not my cup of tea.
                  this is one of my favorite TBH deer, complete stud.

HF isnt my cup of tea either but a scenario popped into my head...if you happened to have a lease down the road and maybe never even knew this HF place was there, and you start getting pics of this deer and are able to kill him a few days/weeks later, you would be ecstatic, right?

lets say you post the pics here and tell everyone about the hunt and how it went down and someone posts up the pics from the ranch's website or something and confirms that he had escaped the HF, would it change your feeling toward him and what you had done?

Comment

I’d rather shoot a deer like that than one of the freaks that we see.

I don’t don’t care what kind of fence he’s behind or not behind (meaning he, lf or no fence). If I had a legal opportunity at a buck like that there would be zero hesitation on my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Monster deer. he looks a crazy amount like a deer im hunting named fiddy..

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        Monster deer. he looks a crazy amount like a deer im hunting named fiddy..

Tease!

Comment

I would hunt him and have no problem at all displaying him proudly- what a monster

Comment

Wonder how much it would end up costing to take that sucker out?

Comment

I don’t understand why people get butt hurt over HF. I’ll bow hunt anything anywhere as long as it is legal to do so.

Absolutely monstrous stud of a deer!

Comment

I’d much rather see that than the souped up non typical bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X