Feeder Timers 😡😡😡

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
    They had a bad run of some a while back. I had three that wouldn’t hold time, took them back to where I bought them and they changed them out at no charge.

That being said, I have also used some WGI timers for over ten years now without a hitch with them other than they drain your primary battery (where The Timer uses a separate battery).

Wes Texas Game feeder told me a long time ago that The Timer defaults to your main battery when connected through a feeder battery. The AAs are merely to keep time when disconnected.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      This guy will never be satisfied. I'm sure he has a busbice signed wildgame innovations cap at home.
      Forgive me if I think companies should do the right thing. When you know you have a defective product in the marketplace you should issue a recall. Not play the game of when it dumps a 1000#s of corn out of your feeder we will replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
        Yea I cried. Just like you did when your box of krispy kremes fell in the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          Yea I cried. Just like you did when your box of krispy kremes fell in the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal21973 View Post
            Any of you guy's using The Timer feeder having to adjust the clock every 2 months. It sees to work great but looses mintues every week. I have them in 3 of my feeders with The Remote and having this issue.

Yes. Very annoying. I have quite a few and have a couple losing time and one gaining time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is not a timer only, but I have a 6v sunslinger feeder that had a built in solar panel that has been running for 13 years basically 24/7. I have replaced the motor once and battery every year or 2. May have just gotten lucky and they may have changed quality, but they can be purchased for around $75.

Comment

The Timer is good.

Buy yourself a Triple C 12v and be done with it forever.

Comment

My “The timer” too emptied my feeder, and got the times off by the time I went back to the lease. I called and gave them a serial number and it matched the batch that they think the defective ones came from. We actually had a spare, but I’m pretty sure they sent me a new one no questions asked. The spare is still on there today and it is the “The Timer,” I would buy more. We had numerous ones on our place out west for the years we were on it and hardly ever had any hiccups other than a few minor things.

Comment

On - time feeders tough to beat

Comment

Has anyone brought up The Timer? Lol

It’s all you’ll need.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        I’ve only owned 1 feeder with The Timer and I actually bought it just recently here from a fellow TBHer. Take it for what it’s worth because I must have got one of the bad batches and that feeder crapped out only 4 days after I filled it Labor Day weekend and emptied the entire 85 gallons of corn just like noted above.

I’m not knocking The Timer in terms of overall reliably but I’ve owned 4 ForEverlast feeders with their timers over the years and never had even 1 hiccup with them.
                        So....there’s that [emoji849]
                        What in the cornbread hail Im I looking at here...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          What in the cornbread hail Im I looking at here...
                          You are looking at $90 worth of corn being dumped on the ground all at once by a faulty feeder timer.

Comment

the timer so simple raccoons can program them . I had to put a nut and bolt on the feeder box they got it open and played around with the time until they got one setting to gun for over 30 seconds HA HA They sure are curious little buggers . it dumped all 600 lbs before I could get back out there . I know it was just random button pushing I still laugh about it .

PICT0670-100-670 by GMR Performance, on Flickr

Comment

One more time "The Timer".

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                Hand corn is 100% reliable
                                Not true. I was planning to hand corn again Saturday and completely forgot. It's rough getting old.

Comment

Working...
                                X