Sandhill Crane Smackdown!! *Video*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddies and I went up to Lubbock, TX this past January for a late season Sandhill Crane hunt and had a great time and hunt. I'm a little biased but I think this is the best sandhill crane hunting video on youtube. Watch it and I bet you'll agree!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQusBTkSAn0"]Crane Wreck | E.1 | Hunting Sandhill Crane with Red Eye Outfitters - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty good! I want to do this one day for sure.

Comment

Neat video. Thanks for posting.
      We have cranes come into our deer lease in south Texas, one of our field is a corn field. Looking to get some decoys and have our on crane hunt.

Comment

We hunted up in Amarillo this year for them! It was an awesome trip!

Comment

Love the goggles on the dog!!

Comment

Awesome video. Definitely on my list of hunts. If you don't mind how much did your outfitter run? Just trying to look at a few options

Comment

What are your filming with? Nice quality. Will sub when I get home. Any exotic hunts coming?

Comment

Nice video. So I guess you weren't able to bring any birds home with you? They are fine eating

Comment

Dern video won't play for me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry1025 View Post
                    Awesome video. Definitely on my list of hunts. If you don't mind how much did your outfitter run? Just trying to look at a few options
                    Thanks, It was an invite for me so I paid my buddy some money but don’t know the total cost.
                    Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                    What are your filming with? Nice quality. Will sub when I get home. Any exotic hunts coming?
                    That would be much appreciated! The slow motion shots are all from a Red Camera. Mike(videographer) also has a Sony A7 I think. Yes, Sika video coming soon.

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    Nice video. So I guess you weren't able to bring any birds home with you? They are fine eating
                    Thanks. Why would you guess that? We brought them all home and yes crane lives up to ‘ribeye of the sky’, delicious.

YouTube ‘Crane Wreck’ if the link doesn’t work for you.
                    Last edited by Patton; 03-11-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Great video Patton!

Comment

Great video. Looks like ya'll had an awesome hunt. First time I've ever seen a dog wearing goggles, but it makes good sense in hunting cranes. I wonder how long it took the dog to get used to them.

Comment

mooooooaaaaaaaarrrrr sssssllllloooooooowwww mmmmmoooooooooooo

Comment

Dang that’s awesome. I can’t believe that dog didn’t go crazy with those goggles on

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                              Thanks, It was an invite for me so I paid my buddy some money but don’t know the total cost.

That would be much appreciated! The slow motion shots are all from a Red Camera. Mike(videographer) also has a Sony A7 I think. Yes, Sika video coming soon.

Thanks. Why would you guess that? We brought them all home and yes crane lives up to ‘ribeye of the sky’, delicious.

YouTube ‘Crane Wreck’ if the link doesn’t work for you.
                              Oh. It shows you breasting out the meat on the video. Don't know how you would legally bring them home after doing that

Comment

Working...
                              X