Promo video advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promo video advice

Hey everyone I need some advice from some fellow bow hunters. I filmed this promo for a guy who is starting a clothing apparel line. 2 questions, can you tell this is a video for clothing line? Or does it look more like a hunting show promo ?? If it looks like a hunting show, what would you change?

This video is about Untitled Project

I don't get any kind of impression from the video..... because I don't see it! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
      I don't get any kind of impression from the video..... because I don't see it! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      I forgot the most important part! its fixed lol

Comment

How bout now.... ��

Comment

Good video but seems more like an advertisement for Bowtech to me.

Comment

Overall, a great video. Would I have thought it was for a camo clothing line, no. More of a feel to it of either a Bowtech advertisement or just a guy in his routine to go hunt. Need to have more of the, hate to say, stereotypical shots of the camo in different settings showing how well it works type stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
              Overall, a great video. Would I have thought it was for a camo clothing line, no. More of a feel to it of either a Bowtech advertisement or just a guy in his routine to go hunt. Need to have more of the, hate to say, stereotypical shots of the camo in different settings showing how well it works type stuff....
              Thank you man, I had that gut feeling but need someone else to tell me that. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

I agree with this... Amazing work though, helluva job on the vid!!! Made we wanna go jump in a tree right now!

Comment

Block out the other brand names............Bowtech,Scent Killer ,Muddy and Rtic are what I saw.There may be others.Focus more on the brand your promoting.
                  Cool video though.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                    Block out the other brand names............Bowtech,Scent Killer ,Muddy and Rtic are what I saw.There may be others.Focus more on the brand your promoting.
                    Cool video though.

DJ
                    Makes perfect sense! thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      Cool video though.

DJ
                      Same as what these guys said!

Plus, to be taken seriously, should he be shooting a Mathews?

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        Same as what these guys said!

Plus, to be taken seriously, should he be shooting a Mathews?
                        yup!!!!!!! Thats what I told him too lol

Comment

Like the video

Agreed

Comment

If there wasn't any text for the actual clothing company at the very first I would say the opening of a hunting show sponsored by nocked out apparel and bow tech. If there were only close ups of the clothing brand and not the words bowtech on the bow I would say apparel line promo. Good video though nice work.
                            Last edited by DuramaxDude; 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I agree with all the responses. To many other brands. Why the emphasis on Bowtech? Are they a co sponsor or something. I would remove the logo of the bow if you could.

I liked the video though. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                              X