X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weaponized farts ????

???

legend

"He reinforced dominance over his subordinates by regularly entering their enclosed offices, intentionally passing gas and then laughing as they were forced to breathe soiled air,"

Comment

The weaponized farts is pretty funny but the sexual harassment and slander is ridiculous.

Defendant is up a creek as far as i can tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If he wins I'm gonna lawyer up... I share an office with several guys who could work for the government with their weaponized farts!

Comment

And pinched his nipples. Say what? What kind of coward lets someone come into his office and pass gas and pinch his nipples? I believe a full and complete arse whooping is in order here. Then a swift kick to the taint as he lay on the floor. Some people......

Comment

He'd have a hard time fartin' or pinchin' if he got the throat punch he deserved.

Comment

Man up and dish it right back to the boss. One of my bosses tried to do very similar things to me years back. He ended up with a big bruise on his head and a sore back side. He never messed with me again.

Comment

Amazing that people either don't know how or are just too scared to defend themselves against bullies.

But it's people like this guy who you have to worry about going to work armed with intent to do damage.

Bullied people, why they allow themselves to be bullied, I do not know but they're the ones that come unhinged.

Comment

Probably home schooled

Comment

Better yet, what kind of "Man" goes and gets a lawyer for this? Can you imagine..."Well, I want to file a law suit. You see, My boss farts in my office and pinches my nipples"

Now, if it was a woman he was doing it to, I see a case but come on...

Comment

I'm glad I work outside. I don't physically assault my "subordinates" but my gas could be military grade after consecutive days lunch at the Taco Bell!

Comment

Something smells rotten here!

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          He'd have a hard time fartin' or pinchin' if he got the throat punch he deserved.
                          yeah, and he might also just shat all over himself.

Comment

Haha. Nothing like giving an employee his annual review and slipping one out quietly and just keep on talking like nothing happened. You see their head on a swivel looking around contemplating leaving but scared to blame the boss. Works really well when you wait until the end to tell what their annual bonus is. They aren't leaving early.

One guy I actually accused him. I'm in the middle of talking about a few things he did well, stopped and asked did you ****?

Comment

I thought this thread was about my dog until I read further.

Comment

Working...
                              X