No announcement yet.

New glass wasn't good enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't used the video too much either.

Comment

Sutton you are now ate up the this camera thing. I remember two years ago you did not even own one and now you have two. Congrats on the new rig.

Comment

Jason, do you still have the D40? If so, I would suggest that you make that your "Truck Camera". I keep my old D70s in the truck all the time. I'm afraid to risk it with the
        D300. That way you will always have a camera handy for those unexpected shots.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
          Jason, do you still have the D40? If so, I would suggest that you make that your "Truck Camera".

Yes I still have it. i hate to leave it in the truck during the summer though. It gets so hot in the truck in July and August.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
            Jason, do you still have the D40? If so, I would suggest that you make that your "Truck Camera". I keep my old D70s in the truck all the time. I'm afraid to risk it with the
            D300. That way you will always have a camera handy for those unexpected shots.
            Originally posted by texag93 View Post
            Yes I still have it. i hate to leave it in the truck during the summer though. It gets so hot in the truck in July and August.

Insure them and don't worry about it! The beauty of insuring them is that it affords you the ability to have them with you at times you might not normally have them. That way, you'll catch shots you might not normally get!

Comment

That's purty!
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Excellent choice!

Comment

Working...
                X