No announcement yet.

The Call I've Been Waiting For...APR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without scope. Was a little heavier than I was hoping for but I love how it turned out. Probably could have gotten to my ideal under 7.5lbs bare rifle with a Ti action and different stock but that would have delayed the build longer than I wanted to wait.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heavy rifles may be a pain to tote, but they sure are much easier to shoot accurately!

Comment

Originally posted by jstanton View Post
        Without scope. Was a little heavier than I was hoping for but I love how it turned out. Probably could have gotten to my ideal under 7.5lbs bare rifle with a Ti action and different stock but that would have delayed the build longer than I wanted to wait.

Same thing on mine. Could have cut with Ti action. Nice gun

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                Hope you don’t have problems like lots of others have had with that action

I would like to know this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                  Hope you don’t have problems like lots of others have had with that action

1. He doesn’t have the problematic action so no reason to expect trouble.

2. Might compare number of rifles delivered vs the number with problems and then reevaluate the use of “lots”

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    1. He doesn’t have the problematic action so no reason to expect trouble.

2. Might compare number of rifles delivered vs the number with problems and then reevaluate the use of “lots”
                    I agree, APR has zero control over a supplier issue. Curtis makes a fine action, they are having a few issues that vary by action and trigger. If anyone is worried and wants 60 degree buy a GAP tempest. If you are good with 90 degree buy a Defiance, Bighorn or Impact and have it delivered to APR for your buid. Core has all of the above ready to ship. Sure they are a few dollars more but if it puts your mind at rest who cares?

I am assuming APR will use customer supplies parts, and I may be wrong. Stick can correct if so.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

To the OP, congrats on a sweet build! Look forward to the range reports! [emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                        I agree, APR has zero control over a supplier issue. Curtis makes a fine action, they are having a few issues that vary by action and trigger. If anyone is worried and wants 60 degree buy a GAP tempest. If you are good with 90 degree buy a Defiance, Bighorn or Impact and have it delivered to APR for your buid. Core has all of the above ready to ship. Sure they are a few dollars more but if it puts your mind at rest who cares?

I am assuming APR will use customer supplies parts, and I may be wrong. Stick can correct if so.

Truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Beauty

Comment

Thanks you to everyone for all the positive feedback! Still haven't made it to the range yet and this weekend I will be in Austin for the Formula 1 race so looks like next weekend before I can spend anytime behind it!

I will be sure to post up a range report when I get her dialed in!

Comment

Man that's a fine looking bank stick.

I'm hoping to go out Sunday morning for some fine tuning on my Creed powered Axiom from APR.

I'm looking for 3/4 inch at 300 yards!

Comment

Working...
                              X