No announcement yet.

Post up your opening morning report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was perfect weather conditions this morning in Cherokee county for the bird watching I got to do. Not really seeing much activity on my cameras yet.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cloudy damp and cool here this morning in lamar county. Feeder quit on me and the only thing I saw was one coyote.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Rained out in Leon county. Place is a wet mess. Looks like it's starting to clear. I hope to be in stand by 5ish with thermacell kicking

Comment

Slept in this morning on Houston and now on my way to the hill country

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

heard a squirrel, watched a rabbit and lots and lots of birds,, i am looking to thin the hogs out this eve,, so no bow going for 2 with 1 shot maybe try for three if it works out,, in doubt i can pull it off but no harm in trying

Comment

Morning report - started around 1am with crying, sick 9 month old twins and has continued into this afternoon. I’ve seen a lot of vomit and the occasional liquid poop. Over and out.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Morning report - started around 1am with crying, sick 9 month old twins and has continued into this afternoon. I’ve seen a lot of vomit and the occasional liquid poop. Over and out.
                  Now my morning of not seeing anything doesn't seem that bad! Thanks and I hope the kiddos get better soon.

Comment

Got in the pop up about 5:45. Had 3 doe come in and wind shifted so they walked off. Was looking around and out the back window about 50 yards away was a shooter 8 point. He was working the rub line. I got out of the blind and tried to cut him off before he jumped the fence. He got over the fence before I could close the gap. By the time I got to the gate to try and make a move on him he was gone. I’ll go set again tomorrow morning and see what happens. Supposed to be a better wind for this stand anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TX Outlaw View Post
                      Liberty county no rain in the morning. Had 3 groups of hogs come in shot a sal from the last group.
                      Not sure what a Sal is, but why didn't you just shoot one of the hogs?

I kid. I kid.

Comment

Dead calm and overcast. A pig cruised the outside of the pen but that was it. Not only did I see no deer but no birds, squirrels, coons, rats, nothing. One of hose weird days. As green as it is I’m sure there’s alot of fresh browse

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                          Now my morning of not seeing anything doesn't seem that bad! Thanks and I hope the kiddos get better soon.

Hey figured I could cheer some of y’all up !

Comment

Packing up for Oklahoma on Monday. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not a single thing!

Comment

No rain here this morn comanche county. No deer either. Humid and still. Hoping for some action this eve.

Comment

Working...
                                X