No announcement yet.

Dove reports / scouting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We hunt in a Breckenridge Our rancher said no Birds! He is not seeing anything as of a week ago.

Comment

Wichita Falls has a bunch of birds

Comment

Fairfield area is pretty sparse, some guys are seeing decent numbers off and on but I have seen very few in most places. Need one more good weather change to get em down here.

Comment

I started throwing Milo out 2 weeks ago and I'm covered up in East Texas

Comment

Any Brady reports?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Typical E Tx dove hunt!![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are starting to really stack up the last few days around the sunflower fields here in Forney. A couple of huge eurasian collared dove visited the wife’s bird feeder last night but high tailed it out of sight before I could get pics.

Comment

I could hit them at a high rate

Comment

Hundreds and hundreds of birds over my place east of Georgetown. I guarantee you though in about 5 days they will be extinct! It happens every year and blows my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                        Not much south of coleman
                        Means I will just need more beer than ammo. Easy enough.

Comment

didn't see a single bird between Eastland and Stephenville this week. doesn't look good right now

Comment

I saw thousands East of the loop in Lubbock last week. I’ve never seen so many in one spot.

Comment

My south Texas experience has always been a wet front one week before the opening weekend. We have some now but everything changes with the fronts. Bring them on!

Comment

Im in hutto by Austin..this is the most whitewings I've seen yet! We were eating at Whataburger earlier and one kamikazied the window as I was eating my hamburger. In my mind im like I can take that home and breast out. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X