Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Yeah I was looking. It is what it is. We can give it a shot, or call it off. Your call.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

We ain’t scared just might be shooting from under a tent

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
      Oh yea. That looks familiar. Too expensive for my blood tho. I’ll have to search for you recipe too. Thanks D.
      Lee this is what he uses. I think he just modified it to have a camo case and plug-in battery pack. Well I say “just.” Both are more than I can do.

Comment

Damian do you have a picture of your ozone unit you could share? I’d like to see how you afix it to a tree.

Comment

That works for me a little rain never hurts.
          Originally posted by dmack View Post
          We ain’t scared just might be shooting from under a tent
          Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Damian do you have a picture of your ozone unit you could share? I’d like to see how you afix it to a tree.
            Don't think so, but I'll look. If not I'll get one.

Just got an email from ozonics, they had a price reduction.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Weather says 60%chance of rain. We should be good [emoji16]
              Originally posted by dmack View Post
              Lol. I can give you that. Y’all look at the weather for Sunday? Hope we don’t get rained out.

Comment

Hey ya'll... where should a guy go hunt deer up there in the Sam??? Just looking for some pointers... no coordinates or anything. Do I have to wear orange?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                  Weather says 60%chance of rain. We should be good [emoji16]

Yep. I think we will be fine also.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    Hey ya'll... where should a guy go hunt deer up there in the Sam??? Just looking for some pointers... no coordinates or anything. Do I have to wear orange?
                    Just stop at any truck on the side of the road. Walk in until you find the hunter. Ask directions and he will tell you exactly where to go.
                    Or just set up in the nearest good looking spot. If he gives you any grief play nice and throw down some deer corn because he probably forgot. Help him out. It's sharing that makes the experience and everyone enjoys company. If you see a Red Tundra stay away from that guy as he is an *****. I know him personally.

Good luck and happy hunting,
                    Your friend in the Red Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post
                      Just stop at any truck on the side of the road. Walk in until you find the hunter. Ask directions and he will tell you exactly where to go.
                      Or just set up in the nearest good looking spot. If he gives you any grief play nice and throw down some deer corn because he probably forgot. Help him out. It's sharing that makes the experience and everyone enjoys company. If you see a Red Tundra stay away from that guy as he is an *****. I know him personally.

All very sounds advice. We should post this at the top of every page along with HRE's infamous tips and pointers.

Comment

Originally posted by ABWGTX View Post

Hmmm. Not sure I feel comfortable parking next to another truck. I will just park 30 yards away so I don't mess up thier hunt.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey bud, how ya been? Haven't you hunted up there before? I know we've talked about the sam a time or 2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                            Hey bud, how ya been? Haven't you hunted up there before? I know we've talked about the sam a time or 2?

Yeah, I was just messing around. Got off my old lease and got on a small, single family lease about 1/2 the drive. Been spending all my free time getting it set up (completely raw). Didn't get to shoot 3D all summer and work has been busy.

I did just get back from an 11 day road trip to Southern Colorado for a weeklong DIY OTC elk hunt on public land with 4 other trad hunters... that was a blast other than seeing more hunters than elk... we all know how that goes!

One day, had no less than 3 guys come fumbling through what should have been a great spot.

Comment

Yeah, I was just messing around. Got off my old lease and got on a small, single family lease about 1/2 the drive. Been spending all my free time getting it set up (completely raw). Didn't get to shoot 3D all summer and work has been busy.

I did just get back from an 11 day road trip to Southern Colorado for a weeklong DIY OTC elk hunt on public land with 4 other trad hunters... that was a blast other than seeing more hunters than elk... we all know how that goes!

One day, had no less than 3 guys come fumbling through what should have been a great spot.

I hear ya. I think the last shoot i made was Chester when we shot that round with tod

Comment

good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X