TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Yep... yep... this right here is why I couldn't make it... that and the nightmares from exploding campfires....
    Hey! you gotta work through the opposums and nightmares to have fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
      Hey! you gotta work through the opposums and nightmares to have fun!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Scott your going to miss the exploding bottles and sparks holes in the clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
          I'll admit... I'm gonna miss that too.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
            Don’t give away our secrets Roger! This is such a fun hunt! I can’t wait for it to get here! Everyone don’t forget to bring a little bit of firewood! Since they have hunters pretty much every weekend there’s little to no firewood around camp. I’ll bring my usual big hog target but we’ll need a couple more targets to set up at different distances. Also for those who have never been make sure you have some lighted nocks for nighttime games.
            Last edited by Featherflinger; 02-25-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
              Don’t give away our secrets Roger! This is such a fun hunt! I can’t wait for it to get here! Everyone don’t forget to bring a little bit of firewood! Since they have hunters pretty much every weekend there’s little to no firewood around camp. I’ll bring my usual big hog target but we’ll need a couple more targets to set up at different distances. Also for those who have never been make sure you have some lighted nocks for nighttime games.
              You might also think about bringing some fireproof pants and boots. Jeff doesn't usually wear pants at this hunt but everyone else has a chance to get burned pretty bad.

I plan on making another T-shirt for this year for everyone. I will be working on the design and will need everyone's sizes again. Cost for the shirts will be that yall have to pay my skinning fees to Tooty, Toodie, Toody or however he spells it. I will post later with sign up for the sizes.

Comment

Gonna be a great year. Need to tighten that group up a bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

yeah, and maybe put a nock on that arrow. Good shooting LJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                    I'll bring my mouse and sparrow targets!

Comment

Just think how good Little John would be if he had nocks and new fletchings. Scary good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                        Just think how good Little John would be if he had nocks and new fletchings. Scary good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I started shooting Arrows with no knocks just to give the pigs a chance LOL

Comment

This good ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                            You might also think about bringing some fireproof pants and boots. Jeff doesn't usually wear pants at this hunt but everyone else has a chance to get burned pretty bad.

I plan on making another T-shirt for this year for everyone. I will be working on the design and will need everyone's sizes again. Cost for the shirts will be that yall have to pay my skinning fees to Tooty, Toodie, Toody or however he spells it. I will post later with sign up for the sizes.
                            I’ll take a Large

Comment

2x for me
                              Large for jake

Comment

Large for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X