X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

159 7/8"

Comment

I'm just getting started with this one. I had him in ONE pic last year and he was never seen by ANYONE during the season. He's moved about 2 miles and taken up residence at this protein feeder. I've got pics of him since July eating protein. Since Elk and AJ have messed up horns this year, he's at the top of my list. I had just put up my ground blind and corned this area and these pics are that first night. I have to lay eyes on him and decide if he's too big or not. His points are sorta fragile looking and he'll break up when he starts fighting. I've got to get him quick. I've set up two blinds and have all kinds of cameras looking. I'll go back Thursday night and give him 5 more days. Need some better weather. I sweated like a you know what this week. Change clothes after every hunt type stuff.

I'm looking at a typical 12 that I videoed from a tripod Sunday evening. He won't quite hit 150 but he's a nice buck. I videoed him out on a road for over 2 hours, so he might be the easy choice. Who knows. It's a long season and I'm just getting started.

Comment

Break couple points off (putting them in your pocket)....then just have em added back at the taxi!

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

ah crap i thought you had the score lol. what do YOU think this one scores doc?

Comment

I'd say shoot him Doc. He is pushing 60 but I don't think he is quite there.

Comment

Doc I think that buck will go 165.

Comment

If I'm your guide I'm saying shoot him- but I'm not the one paying- beautiful buck Doc. I would say you are going to be probably more acurate than most on here as far as score goes. He would look great on your wall.

Comment

Archery1st, I don't like the way you're thinking. LOL

Comment

He will be just over I believe. You will pay closer to 4K.

Comment

I'd say he has 59" of up tines. Not sure what your deer main frame, but I bet your on the money. Expensive if he is decieving though. I think his short left beam will save you though.

Comment

That is a nice deer but it will not break 160.

Comment

I don't like it either, but I can't get him under 160. I intentionally put in 2" of cushion as well because thats a $1000 mistake if I short ya 2".

Comment

Look @ it this way...worst case $5500

Comment

Anyone have a short tape? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X