Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job

Comment

When are you booking sites at garner ? Every time I try everything is reserved. I will there June 22-28 at the lazy frio house.

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
        When are you booking sites at garner ? Every time I try everything is reserved. I will there June 22-28 at the lazy frio house.
        Its a tradition with wifes family...(goin back almost a century ).. the wives stay up late at midnight when they go on sale..you reserve spots 333 days in advance....
        now its done by website..same principle..same 333...and they go fast.

They have changed the system in last year where you had to get there early to pick your actual site.. which is good.
        Last edited by systemnt; 05-13-2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
          Watch yourself with the popo. They love to give out paper to people drinking.
          Usualy only to people flaunting it on the beach.
          Stay in river.. never open cooler on beach.

Dont be a dumbass , and youll be fine.
          Plenty of kids at the bend acting like idiots they can ticket.
          The ranger chick is fun to watch from the river... she gets all stealthy..hidin behind trees and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Unless i get talked into floating...We'll be posted up by rock beach by the big rope.. drop by.
            We camp in new garner..away from the day campers..got about twelve spots so im not sure which is ours yet.
            -dave

This phone gets turned off for the week when i go through the gates.. follow the music till you get to a boat with the rig and a bunch of beer cooler floats tied to it.

I have never been but we are going in Sept, staying in Parkview across the river.

Where is this Rock Beach? Is that the beach looking area in the bend?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              I have never been but we are going in Sept, staying in Parkview across the river.

You will love park view.. its the other side of river overlooking rock beach in gsp..
              There is no sand at rock beach...it is exactly what its name says it is

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Its a tradition with wifes family...(goin back almost a century ).. the wives stay up late at midnight when they go on sale..you reserve spots 333 days in advance....
                now its done by website..same principle..same 333...and they go fast.

They have changed the system in last year where you had to get there early to pick your actual site.. which is good.
                Thanks, looks like no more 333, now it’s 5 months before the date you want. It’s also pic your sites online when you book, no more first come first pic.

Comment

Cooler looks great! I've logged many an hour on rock beach over the years.

Comment

That's where we have stayed the last couple of years. Good deep hole for hanging out in even if the river isn't flowing.

Comment

Radio looks like it will do the job. Have a great time. The Axis in GSP make me drool.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        That's where we have stayed the last couple of years. Good deep hole for hanging out in even if the river isn't flowing.

Yep, and our spot it on the extreme south end of the park near the deep hole!

Comment

You did a good job on the speaker. I like it and have one that is similar....but I no longer use it. There are so many inexpensive waterproof blue tooth speakers on the market (for less than what you prob spent to build that one) that you can strap to your ice chest full of beer (instead of your ice chest being full of electronics).

Comment

Save some water for me. We are going in August this year. Last year was the first time in 27 years that we didn’t go.

Comment

Yep, and our spot it on the extreme south end of the park near the deep hole!
                              You'll get the best of both worlds there. Great location and no water heads rolling thru your campsite at midnight.

The pasture across the street gets lots of wildlife early

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                                You did a good job on the speaker. I like it and have one that is similar....but I no longer use it. There are so many inexpensive waterproof blue tooth speakers on the market (for less than what you prob spent to build that one) that you can strap to your ice chest full of beer (instead of your ice chest being full of electronics).
                                Yea we see them.
                                Cant hear them but we see them.

Comment

Working...
                                X