Bellville Meat Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellville Meat Market

Anyone had a deer processed there before? How was it? Flavor, price, etc...

**** good. The snack sticks are great, but pricey....Like $8/lb. Got the chipotle smoked sausage and it was good.

Comment

Very good! for the last 5 years I go 3 hours out of my way to have the chipotle sausage made and the bacon wrapped cheese stuffed chipotle pork tenderloins are fantastic.

Comment

If I don't do it myself then that's where it goes. They'll turn your stuff around in a couple of days or so.

Comment

Also your order with your meat, when made. not that group your meat with others junk.

Comment

There seems to be a consensus regarding the place. I've heard lots of great things.

Comment

chipotle sausage is great, their summer sausage is great. I've only had one problem there in the last 15 years and they more than made it right.

Their garlic sausage is great, heck all of their stuff is great lol.

Comment

I've had many done there. Great taste and fast service.

Comment

Absolutely one of the best places around to have deer proccessing done. Jalapeño and Cheese summer sausage is awesome. Everything is top notch

Comment

The Best place!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Absolutely one of the best places around to have deer proccessing done. Jalapeño and Cheese summer sausage is awesome. Everything is top notch
                      ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Murphey View Post
                        The Best place!
                        Yep. Snack sticks are awesome.

Comment

Great

I have a neighbor take a deer each year to them from Victoria

Comment

It's the best in the area, but they are pricing themselves out. It gets more and more every year.

I used Prasek's this year, after I took a deer to Bellville and it was $650 to make the deer into sausage. That is because I kept the back straps and tenders. The deer was already quartered.

Comment

Take all my deer there. Pricey but good. Good people

Comment

Working...
                              X