How long on processing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long on processing?

Well i was needing a cooler today, and when looking for mine it dawned on me i left it at the processors with my deer 18 days ago!!! So either it’s been done and i haven’t been called or I’ll be gettin someone else’s deer most likely lol....i usually get a call within a week, but i know everyone gets slammed this time of year 18 days is plenty right?

Plenty. I was told 28 at drop off

Comment

I get a call as soon as it hits the freezer...bout 3-4 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends on where you're at. I process my own but my dad dropped one off and they said three to four weeks. I'd guess that it depends on what you ask for.

Comment

My processor runs about 7-10 days.

Comment

Last one we had processed this year was all ground breakfast sausage. Took about 10 days

Comment

Was told 2 weeks when I dropped mine yesterday

Comment

About three weeks for mine.

Comment

Probably depends on how good(as in quality) and how busy they are. I dropped a doe off at my place in Boerne and was called just under three weeks later.

I also found out they had 180 deer dropped off the Saturday I did alone.

J

Comment

Have you not had one processed there previously? Why not just call them? Cracks me up

Comment

They do have a freezer i would assume? Did you get any specialty meats? Sausage, jerky, summer sausage? I’d call and check also. Some processors sub out there sausage

Comment

Originally posted by b.a.saha View Post
                        Have you not had one processed there previously? Why not just call them? Cracks me up

Yes i have and like stated it’s usually 7-10 days, i would call but they’re closed once it dawned on me so figured I’d ask while i waited. Seeing from
                        Responses how it’s not abnormal to go 2-3 weeks I’ll hold off on pestering them..... glad i brightened your day up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dropped mine off in Port Neches literally at exactly the same time that they announced the mandatory evacuation due to the plant explosion last Wednesday. I called today and they said my deer will be ready on time on the 9th. So that’s what, 11 days? Even though they couldn’t work for 3 of them.

Comment

5-7 days with ours

Comment

4days in hamilton.

Comment

Working...
                              X