Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Edited Hunt Video - Two Bucks in One Morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Edited Hunt Video - Two Bucks in One Morning!

I've been wanting to put together a hunting video for a while now. After spending a lot of time behind the screen, attempting to learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro, I put this video together. These two bucks were shot at our lease in Vernon, TX. I'm new to editing videos so any help/suggestions are appreciated!

https://youtu.be/OeeHUQKQPi0
    Last edited by cowboytuff99; 12-20-2019, 12:31 PM.

I'm no help on the editing, but those were some nice bucks. Congrats to you and your mom. Bet your dad was disappointed when he found out that 10 point was so close to his stand.

Comment

Good video and editing! I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into some of the shots! Only advice I have is just keep it up. Every video I make, I learn something new.

I subscribed. Please subscribe back!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
        I'm no help on the editing, but those were some nice bucks. Congrats to you and your mom. Bet your dad was disappointed when he found out that 10 point was so close to his stand.
        Thank you! I was hoping he would be the one to get a big one. The deer usually don't take the trail the ten-point took.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
          Good video and editing! I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into some of the shots! Only advice I have is just keep it up. Every video I make, I learn something new.

I subscribed. Please subscribe back!
          I appreciate it! I definitely learned a lot by making this one. I'm excited to continue making more. I subscribed!

Comment

Working...
          X