No announcement yet.

Please Pray with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kneemails sent up to the Almighty for peace, comfort, understanding and a quick transition from grief to outstanding memories! God Bless you and yours in the coming days.

Comment

I have been where you are. Prayers up for you and your family!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

RIP Mom. Mom decided (on her term always) that today was so gorgeous, it would be time to go home to the lord. She left us days ago in spirit. My word cannot express the gratitude we have for all the prayers and Messages! My god bless you all!

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss. Continued prayers for you and your family. Your mom no longer needs them, she's the happiest she's ever been now! Praise and glory to our Lord!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by rolylane6; 01-04-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family and peace

Comment

Prayers sent Brother

Comment

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family during this time of loss of your Mom. Try to keep focused on the great times you have had with her and the laughter will lift your hearth and ease the sorrow. There will surely be days ahead that will be tough, but leaning on God will help tremendously.

Comment

There is a super piece around my brother and I. And him and I are on the same page for everything going forward. Mom left a few days ago. I saw that when I got There. So proud of both family’s I have. Thanks to all of ya!!

Comment

RIP Mom
                    Mom went home to the lord on Saturday 1/4/2020. She was surrounded by her family. We laid her to rest yesterday. Thanks for all the support.

Comment

God bless you and your family in your loss.

Comment

Prayers sent.....

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Continued prayers and uplifting for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent up high.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X