No announcement yet.

Freebirds restaurant in Tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Chipotle and Qdoba go to bed at night they dream about being as good as Freebirds!

Comment

I read that the first 25 people in line when the restaurant opened at 11 a.m. received free burritos for a year. Will have to try it once the new wears off a little.

Comment

Freebirds is much better than Chipotle IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Never been impressed with Freebirds.
          Yeah... we know.

Comment

Nothin like that first time experiencing freebirds. I love freebirds. I'll throw a chipotle burrito in the ditch after eating freebirds. Try the cayenne tortilla next time, it's good and not as spicy as the name implies either.

Comment

I used to eat freebirds several times a week. I would always make the food run for my coworkers, so about every other super-monster I got was free thanks to the points card. Really good stuff, and not outrageously expensive if you're not a glutton like I am.

Comment

hope you have a cushioned toilet seat

Comment

Originally posted by BehindTheSight View Post
                  When Chipotle and Qdoba go to bed at night they dream about being as good as Freebirds!

X2

-john

Comment

I use to eat Freebirds once a week. A guy at work talked me into trying Chiloso's once and have not been back to Freebirds again.

Comment

With all due respect....his choices to go in a burrito sound fairly lame. LOL.

Did he seriously say "mashed up beans can't remember what they are called".

Comment

Chipotle has the best chicken. Freebirds has the best everything else. At my last job we ate there once or twice a week, so Im a lil burned out but I love the steak and carnitas with black beans and queso!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          There. Fixed it for you.

Never been impressed with Freebirds.
                          Ditto. I'm a Chipotle fan, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            With all due respect....his choices to go in a burrito sound fairly lame. LOL.

Did he seriously say "mashed up beans can't remember what they are called".
                            Remember when I said know your market

Pulled pork nachos vs carnitas....

Well... here ya go

Comment

I don't know if I would put free birds in front of chipotle

Comment

Originally posted by BehindTheSight View Post

Nailed it!

Comment

Working...
                                X