These people don't represent my opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These people don't represent my opinions

I don't like the term FUDD, but this was written by FUDDS.

Nor mine

Comment

"We do not need..."

"We believe..."

Well, good for YOU.

Comment

"Those" so called closet hunters can go pound and sand and **** up a rope.

Comment

As soon as a saw Huffpost I knew it wasn't worth reading...

Comment

Same here...lost me at Huffington

Comment

Didnt read the post... but pretty disappointed that you are giving free clicks to that liberal rag...

Comment

Nuts

They're Nuts!

- 18 year olds have the right to live on their own and therefore the right to protect themselves with a firearm.

- I've heard horror stories about mistakenly being put on the no fly list. Also, is there some due process requirement/guarantee to get on/off of the list?

- Disability due to mental illness? Could/would they later expand this to includes our veterans with PTSD?

- "Tactical style weapons" Really!? Ban a style of firearm? Since when does style matter? They claim to be concerned with capability then go after style?

- Less than 10 rounds. How many kids died this last time? If someone shoots 10 bullets and kills 10 people that will be an acceptable death toll. Arbitrary.

- No private sale, to even attempt to make that effective they'd have to also prohibit gifting firearms. That's not going to happen.

- GVROs would have to be perfectly crafted to not trample the 2nd amendment. Our legislators can't acceptably craft anything much less perfectly.

- "Implement the... gun violence research agenda." Anytime they use the word agenda, you know the, "research" has been fabricated.

I wonder how many if any of the people listed at the bottom of the article truly are republicans or conservatives. I doubt any.

Comment

Hunting is not the point of the 2nd amendment. It is to defend us against our own government should it turn tyrannical.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                    Hunting is not the point of the 2nd amendment. It is to defend us against our own government should it turn tyrannical.
                    Drop the mike! End the thread. You sir, have won!

Comment

that's f****n stupid. Don't tell me what is preferable and don't tell me what I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        As soon as a saw Huffpost I knew it wasn't worth reading...
                        #1A

Comment

Yes sir. Don't come knocking on my door after suspending the BOR if you like your brains in any place other than my drive way pavement.

Comment

People like that, not the open gun grabbers, will be the downfall of our rights.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Yes sir. Don't come knocking on my door after suspending the BOR if you like your brains in any place other than my drive way pavement.
                              The good guys will just come secure your dangerous weapons while you are not at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X