X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 variations of jump rope.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

30 days into p90. 7 pounds and 11.5 inches gone. 47 total pounds after 120 days.
      Still not running due to my feet and knee bothering me. Wish I could get back to it. Running seems to wire me up and make me feel good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
        30 days into p90. 7 pounds and 11.5 inches gone. 47 total pounds after 120 days.
        Still not running due to my feet and knee bothering me. Wish I could get back to it. Running seems to wire me up and make me feel good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Looking good! As long as you're moving, you're making progress.

Comment

Chest and stretching today.

Comment

Plank exercises followed by stretching. I've been forgetting to stretch this week. Challenge weeks throw me off. Speaking of challenges, tomorrow is supposed to be 400 challenge again. I'm shooting for under 10 minutes, if the toe can hang with me.

Comment

400 challenge, but I miscounted on my reps. Ended up doing 5 extra of each exercise. I'm sure I would have beaten 10 minutes, but I'll have to prove it next time. 420 reps in 10:17.

Comment

Made it in Friday and today as well.

Friday: chest, biceps, triceps
                Seated wide grip press/barbell curl/tricep press down
                Incline press (smith machine)/bodyweight dips/hammer curl bar
                Bench press/overhead rope extension/incline dumb bell curl
                Cable fly/overhead cable curl/tricep kickback

Monday: Back and legs
                Seated lat pull down/leg extensions
                T-bar row/seated leg press
                Supinated grip low row/leg extension
                Body weight ring pullups/seated leg press
                Hip therapy

Comment

DB swings.
                  DB drop squats.
                  DB curl and press.
                  Plyo push-ups.
                  Tubing woodchopper pushdowns.
                  Tubing sword raises.
                  Tubing face pulls.
                  Tubing pull aparts.

Comment

Back and cardio today.

Comment

Chest and legs today. 2 warmup sets and 4 working sets until I got to flat bench and then could only muster three sets. The old right shoulder didn't want to cooperate his morning.

Seated wide grip press/prone leg curls
                      Pec deck/Hip extension
                      Reverse grip bench (smith machine)/calf raises-feet straight
                      Flat bench/calf raises-toes in

Then went in to the box and did my hip therapy routine.

Tomorrow will be cardio day. I'm going back to an old routine I used. 4 day split with cardio and all abs in the middle. I'll spend probably 20 minutes on the elliptical and then hit the pool. It's only a 25 meter pool and I'm used to the Olympic size so that will take some getting used to.

Comment

Cardio and abs today. 5 minutes warmup on treadmill then 10 minutes on recumbent bike, 10 minutes on AMT, 10 minutes on stepper. Ab work in between each 10 minutes. Then it was on to the miniature pool. It really sucks when your swimming freestyle and your knuckles drag the bottom of the pool.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and legs.

Comment

Roll ups.
                          ISO reverse crunches.
                          Bench tuck crunches.
                          Plank elbow to opposite knee.

Comment

Ok here's the latest obstacle in my effort to stay fit.....after last Friday's workout, I notice a knot in my lower left abdomin. Went to the doctor yesterday and sure enough I have a hernia on that side as well as one on the right side. I cant catch a break. Im going to have to continue my knee rehab where it is at currently. I cant increase weight so Im going to have to increase reps. Im probably going to have them fixed very end of Oct. On a positive note it wont cost me a dime since Ive met my full out of pocket on my insurance from the knee surgery.

Today I did my leg workout, shoulders and some cardio.

Comment

100 Burpees
                              120 box jumps

Comment

10 minute warm up on eliptical, few minutes stretching my quads, chest, abs, 30 minutes on the eliptical then 12 minutes in the dry sauna stretching my hamstrings. 2 hr 10 minutes total time. I need to lose a couple of pounds. My doc had me limited to 30 minutes of cardio at a time and my knee was pretty fatigued at about that time. Today it was perfectly fine at 30 minutes and hasnt ached or hurt today since the gym. I think Im going to go up to 40-45 minutes and see if my knee can handle that with no ill effects.

Comment

Working...
                                X